Can you rock a turtleneck in '09? (Style Strut)

2»

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Guys younger than 50 imo shouldn't wear scarves or turtlenecks. I don't have a good exp. as to why other than it inspires rage in me.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

one friend argues that the elliptical makes him look effeminate. yeah...i know.

wow. When I had a gym membership I stayed on the elliptical. I've got slight knee issues so I was loving the no-impact styles.

Your boy is f*cking up his own money. At my gym, all the most bangin' women were on the ellipticals. I'm married, so I never got to pull the "Is this your towel? Hey, I'm Nate" but I imagine much work could be done by a single exerciser with game.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

one friend argues that the elliptical makes him look effeminate. yeah...i know.

wow. When I had a gym membership I stayed on the elliptical. I've got slight knee issues so I was loving the no-impact styles.

For real. I stay on the elliptical, too. Totally sons the exer-cycle.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Guys younger than 50 imo shouldn't wear scarves or turtlenecks. I don't have a good exp. as to why other than it inspires rage in me.

One day you will start dressing like an adult and will look back upon this attitude with embarassment.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Guys younger than 50 imo shouldn't wear scarves or turtlenecks. I don't have a good exp. as to why other than it inspires rage in me.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21One day you will start dressing like an adult and will look back upon this attitude with embarassment.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21I was unaware the scarf was considered indicative of the elderly.b, 21b, 21I thought it was for people of any age who want to keep their neck warm?

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    The turtleneck is a very fine line to walk. If you have a thin face and a nice, tailored jacket you can possibly make it work. I've seen it pulled off but most guys just end up looking twatty.

The real question is whether or not the '09 in the title of this thread will help or hinder its chances of a ghost bump years from now. Will it be nostalgic or will it be dated?

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Turtlenecks only make you look like a douche bag, when :

4. You live in France or Italy.

Guys younger than 50 imo shouldn't wear scarves or turtlenecks.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Honestly: post a photo.

i need a laugh.

• 3 pages and no mention of the fact that turtlenecks are kind of, ya know, uncomfortable?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I can't shave and wear a turtleneck on the same day.