Weekend artifact excavation

124»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think it's funny that Rey intentionally does this and without fail one of you get upset by it.

"I had the esnipe set at $180"

who's upset?

not sure, but my money is on someone with a NYC address

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    I think it's funny that Rey intentionally does this and without fail one of you get upset by it.

who's upset?

i think its funny, but I am sure his parents don't
    they are the ones that will suffer when they can no longer live their organic lifestyle and are forced to eat ramen noodles everyday cause of rey's esnipe experiments

• Options
    4734281083 CALYPSOS 45s LOT OF 16 #504 2005-06-05 09:47:20 256.00 37.00 W
    4728853597 BLANK[P.BUSTER]/ISLAM - PRINCE BUSTER [SKA INST.] 7 2005-05-17 13:09:03 465.00 270.00 W
    4724938975 10 HARD TO FIND MUSIC OF THE CARIBBEAN LPS 2005-05-07 19:33:09 150.00 35.55 W

K.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

who's upset?

"Upset" was probably the wrong word to use. People can't resist commenting and/or critiqing whenever ever he posts his finds/buys/whatever you want to call it and I find it funny. He relishes in his persona and people just add fuel to the flame that is 'Reynaldo'!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I found some Maiden's as well. Anybody know how you can tell an OG Maiden?

Check for PCP residue fingerprints in the grooves.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Folded up homework dated 1985 with dark poetry written on the back will be inside the jacket.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Your OG Somewhere In Time should come with an inner sleeve with the lyrics on one side & a photo of the band hanging around a dune buggy on the other side. the label should be a futuristic pic of Eddie's head with the band logo & track listings in yellow & somewhere in time in green digital type. It should have EMC3512A & B hand etched in the runout grooves. I only have those other 2 Maiden LPs on tape.

A bunch of varied stuff, skiffle, girl groups, folk etc. to fill some gaps, some doubles too. Finally some clean Shirelles/Reparata & Dusty in Memphis & Philly?

Chubby Checker - The Twist

Lonnie Donegan - Have A Drink On Me

Lonnie Donegan - My Old Man's A Dustman

Lonnie Donegan - I Wanna Go Home

Lonnie Donegan - Lively

Lonnie Donegan - Battle Of New Orleans

Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay (AUS)

Duke Ellington - Take The A Train

Ella Fitzgerald - Goody Goody

Ella Fitzgerald - Can't Buy Me Love

Ella Fitzgerald - Mack The Knife

Ella Fitzgerald - April In Paris

Ella Fitzgerald - Lady Be Good EP

Lesley Gore - You Don't Own Me

Jerry Lee Lewis - What'd I Say (UK)

Reparata & The Delrons - Whenever A Teenager Cries (AUS)

Rolling Stones - Have You Seen Your Mother?

Pete Seeger - In Concert EP (UK)

Pete Seeger - We Shall Overcome EP

Pete Seeger - Healing River EP (UK)

The Shirelles - Soldier Boy (US)

The Shirelles - Everybody Loves A Lover

The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl

The Shirelles - Dedicated To The One I Love

The Shirelles - Will You Love Me Tomorrow

The Shirelles - Mama Said

Dusty Springfield - Am I The Same Girl

Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man

The Supremes & Four Tops - River Deep Mountain High (UK)

Teddy Bears - To Know Him Is To Love Him

Teddy Bears - You Said Goodbye

I don't know much new wave but minty OG local New Order & Joy Division 12"s can't be bad from your local Drop In Centre Op Shop.??

Folded up homework dated 1985 with dark poetry written on the back will be inside the jacket.

Heheh.. Well.. this shit makes me feel like writing dark poetry (in a good way...). I'll put it in the jacket, making it OG.

holmes, I found S/T and 'Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son'. Both rock balls and I believe they are OG's.

Iron Maiden, act like you know.
    OK, I get you know, I thought the pic above was of the one's you found.... that self titled one is still one of my faves & gets blasted semi-regular in my car still (the only place I still play tapes) I always thought 7th Son fucked around too much & was a bit arty, still some good tracks though. I have a friend who has been living in Japan a while (so his music tastes are still stuck in the 80s) and he dubbed me the latest Maiden which I was rockin' in the car a couple days ago, those dudes can still bring it. What is it with Japanese music tastes?? The last time I was in Japan was 1995 & teenage dudes I was skating with were asking if I dug Heroin? I though who the hell is Heroin? until they proceeded to play me some Helloween.