the pull out method

DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
yay or nay? b, 21b, 21catholics feel free to chime in here.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif" alt="" /1

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Ban

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I think it's the Rhythm Method and No IT DOES NOT WORK!

• Ironically, in my experience it worked better than BC. Results may vary.

• wifeys on the bc and still rides hard on the p o method img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icegrill.gif" alt="" /1

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" /1br /1b, 21b, 21b, 21Seriously, World AIDS Day is 10 days away. Latest stats from the CDC:b, 21
    • b, 21 li1b1 1 in 4 teenage girls/b1 in the U.S. has an STD, the most common being human papillomavirus (HPV), chlamydia, herpes and trichomoniasis.b, 21 li1The CDC announced this year that over 55,000 new HIV cases are diagnosed each year in the U.S., not 40,000 as previously thought. b, 21 li1Half of all new HIV infections occur in people under age 25. b, 21 li1An estimated 25% of people who are HIV positive in the U.S. b1don't know it/b1. b, 21
    b, 21How hard is it to wear a f*cking condom?

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" /1br /1b, 21b, 21b, 21Seriously, World AIDS Day is 10 days away. Latest stats from the CDC:b, 21
    • b, 21 li1b1 1 in 4 teenage girls/b1 in the U.S. has an STD, the most common being human papillomavirus (HPV), chlamydia, herpes and trichomoniasis.b, 21 li1The CDC announced this year that over 55,000 new HIV cases are diagnosed each year in the U.S., not 40,000 as previously thought. b, 21 li1Half of all new HIV infections occur in people under age 25. b, 21 li1An estimated 25% of people who are HIV positive in the U.S. b1don't know it/b1. b, 21
    b, 21How hard is it to wear a f*cking condom? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21SERIOUSLY.

• Quote:h, 21b, 21I think it's the Rhythm Method along with po, and NO, IT DOES NOT WORK! b, 21b, 21h, 21

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" /1br /1b, 21b, 21b, 21Seriously, World AIDS Day is 10 days away. Latest stats from the CDC:b, 21
    b, 21How hard is it to wear a f*cking condom? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21SERIOUSLY. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I pretty sure the reasoning against wearing a condom doesn't involve the difficulty factor.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    The pull out method does not work. One of my health education teachers used to say, "ejaculation is sort of like basketball... you dribble before you shoot".

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I've never fusked with the rhythm method as wifey has always been on the pill. Turns out some friends of ours were big fans of it and, not surprisingly, they have a baby girl coming in February. Gambled and lost, as it were. Well not "lost" really, but you know. b, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 b, 21How hard is it to wear a f*cking condom? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I'm saying. Condoms have you covered in all areas, literally and figuratively. If you're single and swingin', I can't imagine why you wouldn't be f*cking with jimmy hats. Male or female. It costs so little for a pack of three.

Quote:h, 21b, 21b, 21I'm saying. Condoms have you covered in all areas, literally and figuratively. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Not really. Genital warts are still passed with condoms on.b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/718.gif" alt="" /1

• pre-ejaculate does not contain semenb, 21its purpose is to lubricate the urethra for semen to travel through

• when performed properly, its success rate is about 96%b, 21DEAL

• you can and will get STDs if you dont use a condom though

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Why is this even a discussion? Wear a f*cking hat you nincompoops.

• i guess the question was more for the folks who are married or in commited/monogamous relationships, if you're single and out blapping the P/O is certainly not even an option...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21pre-ejaculate does not contain semenb, 21its purpose is to lubricate the urethra for semen to travel through b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Even if a man pulls out in time, pregnancy can still happen. Some experts believe that pre-ejaculate can pick up enough sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation to cause pregnancy. 96% success rate may be good for most. But if you really don't want to get pregnant you are still putting yourself at a slight risk.

• What do you can people who practice the rhythm method?b, 21Parents!b, 21b, 21And I thought his thread was going to be about how to pull inner sleeves out properly. The worst are those damn Brazilian plastic ones.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21The pull out method does not work. One of my health education teachers used to say, "ejaculation is sort of like basketball... you dribble before you shoot". b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Yes, and the ol' rhythm method is a called a pull-up jumper.

This is a bit of a thread hijack here, but I've been thinking of coining the term "bonafied" to be used to mean "slept with". But you have to pronounce it with a hard "O". As in, "Hey???do you know that lady?" "Know her? I bonafied her."b, 21b, 21Thoughts?

Quote:h, 21b, 21This is a bit of a thread hijack here, but I've been thinking of coining the term "bonafied" to be used to mean "slept with". But you have to pronounce it with a hard "O". As in, "Hey???do you know that lady?" "Know her? I bonafied her."b, 21b, 21Thoughts? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Tramp.

Quote:h, 21b, 21This is a bit of a thread hijack here, but I've been thinking of coining the term "bonafied" to be used to mean "slept with". But you have to pronounce it with a hard "O". As in, "Hey???do you know that lady?" "Know her? I bonafied her."b, 21b, 21Thoughts? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Tramp. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Whatchu call me?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    b, 21b, 21this is not a good idea.

• is there something wrong with me that i saw this thread title and thought it would be a complaint about people carelessly pulling records out of sleeves?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    b, 21b, 21this is not a good idea. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Ha me and my dude used to have this thing "Pioneered" as in "Yo you know that girl?" "Yo I pioneered that shit." as in climbing a mountain and sticking your flag in at the peak. Corny I know but it was really funny to us at the time. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/freeway.gif" alt="" /1

b, 21b, 21this is not a good idea. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Ah well. They can't all be gold, I guess. b, 21b, 21Anyway, back to who among us is spreading chlamydia.

• rookrook 357 Posts
    b, 21b, 21"Son... did you use a condom?"b, 21b, 21"Well, nah dad I didn't..."b, 21b, 21"YES! Good! Never use a condom! Thats what I''m tellin' ya son condoms take away alll the feeeeelingggg."

• Quote:h, 21b, 21i guess the question was more for the folks who are married or in commited/monogamous relationships, if you're single and out blapping the P/O is certainly not even an option... b, 21b, 21h, 21

• The method that Catholics endorse now is no longer the rhythm method. It is called NFP or natural family planning. Basically the woman charts her fertility by taking early morning temperature and measuring vaginal mucus and over time she sees her cycle on paper.b, 21b, 21At it's most conservative (abstaining or using a condom for about 7 days out of the month) it is as effective as birth control pill plus using a condom everytime (~99%).b, 21b, 21It takes some discipline, especially at first, but it is pretty solid. That being said, nothing is 100% except total abstinence.b, 21b, 21the method is also very effective for becoming preganant, as you know by charting when you are most fertile.b, 21b, 21it is also nice for women to avoid some of the potentially harmful side effects of ingesting synthetic hormones to get their bodies to skip their natural cycles.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Quote:h, 21b, 21 vaginal mucus b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Ew.