Roland TR-707 - Hot or Not?

soulbrono1soulbrono1 205 Posts
edited November 2008 in Strut Central
We all know about the 808 but what about the 707? There is one for auction in a Goodwill near by starting at $45 that looks bascially unused...original box and packaging, etc., etc.b, 21b, 21I really would like a vintage drum machine but I've pretty much stayed on software for the last six years.b, 21b, 21Good deal or not? b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jeigh.gif" alt="" /1 or img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/walkawaysonfinal.gif" alt="" /1?b, 21b, 21

Comments

• Not. If this is in the bay area I'll gladly grab iy just to make sure no one else has to endure it's crapulence. I'm that nice of a guy.

• Buy it and mail it to me. I'll buy that for 50 bucks.

• it's DOPE if you want to sync it to an SH-101 or make a chicago house record (lots of them used it and 727). It's got seperate outs for all the sounds and a very easy to use sequencer. By itself doesn't sond like much, but run it thru any reverb and it comes to life.b, 21b, 21All in all, a good first drum machine.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Do itb, 21b, 21/object1b, 21b, 21909 is really what's good:b, 21/object1b, 21b, 21Either way you can always grip and flip for $$$ on the bay, they are all wanted machines.