SUGGEST A RECORD LABEL

13»

Comments

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    How comes you dont stick with one of the previous labels you've released under.

Hey, UD are pretty tight with PUTS.. How about Om Records ?

You've probably done this already, but just sayin, telephoning companies might achieve more results than emailing them.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    okay, i've emailed every label suggested and the only reply i got was from
    FEMALE FUN. any more suggestions would be appreciated. it would be sad for me if no more ugly duckling records came out. peace, stein. . .

Labels and distribution never answer e-mails when you want to sell them a group or record.

Don't you have some sort of manager/lawyer who hooks up stuff like that for you?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    okay, i've emailed every label suggested and the only reply i got was from
    FEMALE FUN. any more suggestions would be appreciated. it would be sad for me if no more ugly duckling records came out. peace, stein. . .

Labels and distribution never answer e-mails when you want to sell them a group or record.

Don't you have some sort of manager/lawyer who hooks up stuff like that for you?

......and from your initial post to Olskis last one, there's only been 6 days time lapse??

Things take a lot more time than that, no matter what you pedigree is. And a lot more chasing up along with them familiarising themselves with your material.

Hows the label hunting goin Stein?

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    good. actually DJANNA just came through with a good connection that i cant speak of on public forums. thanks ANNA! stein. . .