Wheredidyou,do you, or wouldliketo, attend college

fhillysubtle1fhillysubtle1 355 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
after getting kicked out of here: i managed to graduate here: but i always wanted to go here: The oceanside buildings and landscapes on Salve Regina's 75-acre campus make it one of the loveliest in the country. Bordering the famed Cliff Walk, the setting exemplifies significant developments in the architectural, historical and cultural heritage of 19th and early 20th century America. The university continues to act as a steward of this heritage and is actively engaged in preserving the splendor of its Gilded Age properties, while also adapting them for educational use.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    im going here:[/b]

• its aIght especially if you get a class with this guy

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

what was your major?

• telecom

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    just finishing up some elective courses for my Bachelor of Applied Arts degree at Ryerson University. I took they're Radio and Television Arts program. It was alright, but I wish I had just spent the money on gear instead. I'd be two steps ahead of the game - 1. earlier experience actually working in the field 2. owning my own gear = means of creating self-generated income. oh... and I guess of course 3. not paying people to teach me shit I know.

That 3rd one's a bitch. You gotta watch that one.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I went here:

I left with four classes to go in a worthless art maor. I'm starting scientist school in 2006?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    scientist school

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    Im startin at u-wisconsin-la crosse in the fall.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    went here...

Gradamatated from their school of Design:

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I got thrown out of one university and one college in Germany. I'm now studying at a great university in a small town right in the middle of Germany.

Make sure to attend the right courses. The college system over here is quite different. But if there's one thing I can say: make sure that you are really interested in what you're studying at college. It took me three years to find out what fits me best. Those three years were really wasted! I wish I had chosen the right courses first time! I could have earned some money during those years. I'm still mad at myself. Lazy bum!

Professors can be quite strange over here. I know that you have a better student - professor relationship at US colleges. Professors over here don't care about their students. It's hard to build up a good relationship in order to ask some questions. I checked out some courses of professors at my new university before I enrolled. I asked the course instructors if I could stay for one day to get an impression of the studies. Smart thing to do.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    st louis community college @ florrissant valley for 4 years working on that 2 year (mass comm)
    southwest missouri state for a few more (poly sci)
    but my true edumacation from those 6 years came from
    night managing a liquor store & hanging out with record freaks
    but
    i'm going to johns hopkins every week this summer & looking at skools in cashville (vandy)
    or chapel hill or in va - uva or willy & mary

i will be digging in them areas

• I studied Artificial Intelligence at Manchester University in the UK.

It was , but I managed to graduate. Manchester is a great city, opened my eyes to black music in a big way.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I graduated with a Political Science degree from Temple and i will be paying off my education untill 2026.

• devoglamdevoglam 143 Posts
    just graduated from here last year...

and i'm glad i went there. good school. eff student loans though.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

CLASS OF '98

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    i went here:

then here:

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    scientist school

Georgia Tech...engineers stand up!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

g*damn i miss college...much simpler time in my life.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Majored in recording at

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts

I went here:

Class of '94

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

At least I think I did... those 4 years were a bit of a blur.

DJ Ferrari

• i'm going to johns hopkins every week this summer & looking at skools in cashville (vandy)

i graduated from johns hopkins 2002 mayn

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I

I left with four classes to go in a worthless art maor.

come on dude...... even it it was a degree in Turd Polishing, when there is only 4 clases to go, there is no reason not to finish.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    These pictures don't really do the campus justice...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

dorks

• dorks

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Co-hook 'em, Class of 93 (gulp!), Spanish degree.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

dorks

I suppose such bitterness from someone who went to a Division III school is warranted.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

dorks

I suppose such bitterness from someone who went to a Division III school is warranted.

We focused on academics, not athletics.