the ugliness that is xmas will sonn be upon us

13»

Comments

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21I love Christmas, best time of the year. You guys need to come down to PR for xmas, parties every night from around the 20th of Dec to the Feast of Saint Sebastian around Jan 20th where we have a huge block party, like 30,000 people in the Old City. Plus, nothing like opening presents and then spending the day at the beach. Its the best, you get to see old friends, eat mad food, house parties everywhere, people singing and dancing on the street. Don't forget Three King's Day, that's the shit too! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Yeah man! I've spent x-mas in El Salvador a few times and you're not lying at all. So dope.

• Quote:h, 21b, 21
    Quote:h, 21b, 21I love Christmas, best time of the year. You guys need to come down to PR for xmas, parties every night from around the 20th of Dec to the Feast of Saint Sebastian around Jan 20th where we have a huge block party, like 30,000 people in the Old City. Plus, nothing like opening presents and then spending the day at the beach. Its the best, you get to see old friends, eat mad food, house parties everywhere, people singing and dancing on the street. Don't forget Three King's Day, that's the shit too! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21Yeah man! I've spent x-mas in El Salvador a few times and you're not lying at all. So dope. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21For Young, this is how we get downb, 21b, 21X-Mas Day!b, 21/object1b, 21b, 21Fiestas de San Sebastianb, 21/object1

• FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODb, 21FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOOD.b, 21b, 21b, 21And snow, and lights. And a nice present or two. Church in the dark. Choir-song.b, 21b, 21Christmas is like anything really; 90% of it sucks, but it's all worth it for those 10% that makes it sooo nice.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Christmas = celebrating my beliefs, spending time with family, and eating. And eating. And eating. And eating some more.b, 21b, 21b, 21The older I get, the more I'd rather receive nothing and give everything I can.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    they are already playing xmas music in the mall. it kills me. if the season was a week long it would be fine. its that its now 2 1/2 months that kills me. b, 21b, 21and this year i have to spend in texas. yuck.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

and this year i have to spend in texas. yuck.

at least you get to leave the country.