I got f*ckin taken on the strut sale classifieds

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21BTW, have you filed a claim with Paypal? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21yeah, I was going to do that today actually, told the dude that my patience was running out and that I would file a chargeback today (monday 17th nov) if it still hadnt arrived...never filed one before, now I learn I passed the 45 day limit for paypal chargebacks... daaamn! b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21hence why he stopped replyingb, 21b, 21the last action you can take for yourself and the community isb, 21b, 21NAME HIM PLEASE

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21the last action you can take for yourself and the community isb, 21b, 21NAME HIM PLEASE b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21For real. Other people could be taken for their $ too.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Dude, there is a reason why this shit happens. Because there's no accountability on this board.b, 21b, 21If you start naming names, you will generate some accountability.b, 21b, 21In other words, name names or you brought this shit upon yourself.

• Why would someone NOT name names?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Why would someone NOT name names? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Perhaps he's a devout muslim and got jacked by Allah.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    How many posts does (s)he have? Registration date?

• what's their avatar?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    As someone who does a lot of SoulStrut set sales that go very well (it's why I do them instead of eBay) it really sucks when someone posts up crap like this without naming names, creating a "Watch out! You will get taken!" post without naming a name.b, 21b, 21If you really feel like this is a last resort, just spill the beans already.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    take it easy guys, he's just turning up the heat...b, 21If evildoer further refuses to communicate or refund, I'm sure that names will be named.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21take it easy guys, he's just turning up the heat...b, 21If evildoer further refuses to communicate or refund, I'm sure that names will be named. b, 21b, 21h, 21

• stop being an attention seeking pussy!!!!!!b, 21spill the motherfuckin beans so we can strike up a posse!b, 21b, 21

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21take it easy guys, he's just turning up the heat...b, 21If evildoer further refuses to communicate or refund, I'm sure that names will be named. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21This doesn't sound like it will nourish the board's current frenzied blood lust.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Yo.. the problem with overseas deals is the uncertainty, delays for some reason... like I was still hoping that this wasnt a hustle and that maybe dude sent it to the wrong address and would get it back or something, although I find it a bit odd that he hasnt contacted me......right now I'd wish shit was sent via registered mail but it wasnt so no way tracking it... I'd definately recommend registed airmail if you have any doubts about sellers, this is not ebay, no feedback system, you can easily get taken if the shit is sent without tracking number!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21As someone who does a lot of SoulStrut set sales that go very well (it's why I do them instead of eBay) it really sucks when someone posts up crap like this without naming names, creating a "Watch out! You will get taken!" post without naming a name.b, 21b, 21If you really feel like this is a last resort, just spill the beans already. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21What he said. b, 21Sincerely,b, 21The Charles Bronson of the Record Game

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21stop being an attention seeking pussy!!!!!!b, 21spill the motherfuckin beans so we can strike up a posse!b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I was kinda hoping dude would stand up and defend himself/ explain the current situation..(?)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I was kinda hoping dude would stand up and defend himself.. or maybe contact me and explain the current situation..(?) b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21Dude, your money is gone and the tally is now something like 50-0 in favor of an air-out.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Could it be that the record was lost in the mail?b, 21b, 21It's strange that you are the only one putting dude on blast.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    this dude is acting like a pussyb, 21b, 21he deserved to get taken

• HamHam 872 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 this is not ebay, no feedback system, b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21this is your feedback system, plaese to put on blast

• he's not defending hmself cause he sees you are soft.b, 21b, 21air out the dirty laundry!!!!

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21he's not defending hmself cause he sees you are soft.b, 21b, 21air out the dirty laundry!!!! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21This is pretty spot on, you aren't gonna name names, so you are just aiding his treachery!! He doesn't have to defend himself because NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS!!

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Yo.. the problem with overseas deals is the uncertainty, delays for some reason... like I was still hoping that this wasnt a hustle and that maybe dude sent it to the wrong address and would get it back or something, although I find it a bit odd that he hasnt contacted me......right now I'd wish shit was sent via registered mail but it wasnt so no way tracking it... I'd definately recommend registed airmail if you have any doubts about sellers, this is not ebay, no feedback system, you can easily get taken if the shit is sent without tracking number! b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21You should have had it sent by express mail. Sending it registered does not (in my experience) provide updated tracking info. It will just say the item was shipped, but not what happened to it after that.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• This thread fails.

• b, 21b, 21Stone Him!

• i bought something recently off einstein, but besides that... I NOW SUSPECT EVERYBODY!!!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You are the soulstrut equivalent of a cock-tease.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I DEMAND THAT UPSKIBOO IS BANNED UNLESS HE PUTS THIS MYSTERIOUS SELLER ON BLAST

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    just blame me