Moodymann

2»

Comments

• I saw him a few years back and he ripped it - disco, weirdo house, techno, some hip hop.b, 21b, 21He also had a curtain set up in front of the booth with a light behind him so all you could see was his silhouette..he rocked it.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    What's that second cut? The Herbie Hancock-sounding one? I Shazamed it and it's telling me Black Mahogani as artist and title. Is that right? Is that an alias or a band he produces?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21What's that second cut? The Herbie Hancock-sounding one? I Shazamed it and it's telling me Black Mahogani as artist and title. Is that right? Is that an alias or a band he produces? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21It's the title of one of his songs. It also appeared in an earlier incarnation as "Mahogany Brown". b, 21b, 21I remember thinking it was a Herbie sample when I first heard it too. Or Joe Sample/The Crusaders. b, 21Turned out to be "Afternoon Of A Faun" by Walter Murphy:b, 21b, 21param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=5853132-c20" 21/object1