Underrated poast from Strut Classifieds

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    you are all a bunch of asshole record idiotsb, 21b, 21please to mind your own f*cking bizznessb, 21b, 21glad i got the loot and can pay my billsb, 21b, 21knocking my hustle online is weaker than me indian giving with my apt apologies and explanationsb, 21b, 21jonny ;if you were really my boy it would have stopped right there with my first PM that i explained and apologizedb, 21b, 21but you ain't my boy cause you had to bitch and moan like a lil cunt online for everone to see itb, 21b, 21b, 21how fuckkking bitchmade was that?b, 21b, 21b, 21if this is dude's biggest problem in life then i don't feel too bad for him

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    asshurt much?

• rookrook 357 Posts
    hnl.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21asshurt much? b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21b, 21ask jonny

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    b, 21b, 21can I get a img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pc.gif" alt="" 21 on this?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    thank you for continuing this thread on this very slow friday

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Kala....I'm definitely an asshole record idiot but in this case you be wrong.b, 21b, 21JP didn't bring this mess to the board, you did by listing the LP here to begin with.b, 21b, 21You put yourself on the opposite end of this clusterf*ck and try to convince me you wouldn't be blowing up this place with Jonny PaychecKKK on blast to the tenth degree.b, 21b, 21A real man's word is his bond and this epidsode places you in the bitchmade position......sorry dude, that's the reality of it.b, 21b, 21But I am glad you were able to pay your bills and make your insurance company's dreams come true on a daily basis.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    3 PPOs

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    STAY OUT MY BIZNESS MY BIZNASS!b, 21BY THE WAY HERE IS SOME HEALTH INSURANCE INFO ABOUT ME!b, 21YET: KEEP MY NAME OUTCHYA MOUF ETCb, 21b, 21(sale retraction justification reeks of reality TV showizm, on some DMX "leave me alone" on-stage poem shit...I will say this is awesome)

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Kala....I'm definitely an asshole record idiot but in this case you be wrong.b, 21b, 21JP didn't bring this mess to the board, you did by listing the LP here to begin with.b, 21b, 21You put yourself on the opposite end of this clusterf*ck and try to convince me you wouldn't be blowing up this place with Jonny PaychecKKK on blast to the tenth degree.b, 21b, 21A real man's word is his bond and this epidsode places you in the bitchmade position......sorry dude, that's the reality of it.b, 21b, 21But I am glad you were able to pay your bills and make your insurance companies dreams come true on a daily basis. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21who the fuckk cares what you think?b, 21b, 21B1If the shit was reversed i would have accepted that situation on face valueb, 21and said-damm hommie is having a hard time making his payments this month let me cut him some slack and or MAKE HIM A COUNTER OFFERb, 21neither of which he didb, 21he also knew ahead of everyone else what i needed to get cashwise for the lp and was given the oppurtunity to drop coinb, 21b, 21so please piss off

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21STAY OUT MY BIZNESS MY BIZNASS!b, 21BY THE WAY HERE IS SOME HEALTH INSURANCE INFO ABOUT ME!b, 21YET: KEEP MY NAME OUTCHYA MOUF ETCb, 21b, 21(sale retraction justification reeks of reality TV showizm, on some DMX "leave me alone" on-stage poem shit...I will say this is awesome) b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Your streak of unadulterated gibberish is in jeopardy, I actually understood this post. b, 21KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    FUCKK ALL OF YOU

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Tupakkkalapse Now

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    kala can you tell me why this thread was not worthy of all caps assault while others were?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Kala:b, 21b, 21Man up and accept/understand Richs advice: that is real talk.b, 21b, 21you played yourself man.b, 21b, 21You are cool writing an snide 'asshurt much' comment directed at Jonny but cant take it when the shoe is on the other foot...b, 21b, 21Not a good look man.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Kala....I'm definitely an asshole record idiot but in this case you be wrong.b, 21b, 21JP didn't bring this mess to the board, you did by listing the LP here to begin with.b, 21b, 21You put yourself on the opposite end of this clusterf*ck and try to convince me you wouldn't be blowing up this place with Jonny PaychecKKK on blast to the tenth degree.b, 21b, 21A real man's word is his bond and this epidsode places you in the bitchmade position......sorry dude, that's the reality of it.b, 21b, 21But I am glad you were able to pay your bills and make your insurance companies dreams come true on a daily basis. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21who the fuckk cares what you think?b, 21b, 21B1If the shit was reversed i would have accepted that situation on face valueb, 21and said-damm hommie is having a hard time making his payments this month let me cut him some slack and or MAKE HIM A COUNTER OFFERb, 21neither of which he didb, 21he also knew ahead of everyone else what i needed to get cashwise for the lp and was given the oppurtunity to drop coinb, 21b, 21so please piss off b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21I suspect that when you got "ganked" for $300.00 you accepted the situation at face value and said "damn, homie is having a hard time making his payment."b, 21b, 21Then you "ganked" JP because after all, that Insurance company is not gonna say "damn, homie is having a hard time making his payment."

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21It's kind of funny that Odub actually thought this was worth mentioning, but I don't think I've ever seen the dude post a mix, or post in any finds threads. Kala, on the other hand, seems to find a lot of good records and I recall a recent mix that had NZ Welshing on his decision to ban Kala.b, 21b, 21It is what it is as far as JP and Kala, the rest of this is some sandbox wet pants bullshit. img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1203.gif" alt="" 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21I appreciate everyone coming to my defense but it's really not necessary. I mean, Hemol has a point - these days, I don't post that often in the record threads since most of them don't interest me. I like Strut for its cultural and political (and comedy) content. But I do find Hemol's (and to be fair, he's not the only person who ascribes to this philosophy): "if you're not posting mixes or bragging about your weekend finds, you're not really Struting properly" to be lame as F*ck. b, 21b, 21No offense. b, 21b, 21As for the ethics of drawing people's attention to this thread in particular, let's see:b, 21b, 21*Two Strut giantsb, 21*Mythical raerb, 21*Contentious record game tacticsb, 21b, 21How were we NOT going to be talking about this at some point? It's like Soulstrut Catnip laced with heroin. b, 21b, 21The only thing that could trump this would be Elise outing her PM paramours.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21who the fuckk cares what you think?b, 21b, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21please to mind your own f*cking bizznessb, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21Srsly yo! Don't you records dorks and kkkunts know that just because it's a public forum and on the internet doesn't mean it a public forum and on the internet!b, 21b, 21so fall back, way back.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i'll keep my opinions of how pure bitch that shit was to myself.

• Can someone summarize how the ass got hurted?? I'm lost...

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 /font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21Soulstrut Catnip laced with heroin.b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21h, 21 b, 21b, 21h, 21

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    someone put a record on sale, someone made movements and arrangements to buy it. seller then realized they can get more and deaded the deal in order to put record on ebay, get more scratch and pay some bills. seller's actions were revealed. a totally different, third person has already bought said record. b, 21asses are smarting.

• /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21someone put a record on sale, someone made movements and arrangements to buy it. seller then realized they can get more and deaded the deal in order to put record on ebay, get more scratch and pay some bills. a totally different, third person has already bought said record. b, 21asses are smarting. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Ah, yes.

• img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21Thank all of you for helping my Friday go by quicker...Without Soulstrut the record game would be extremely boring. Continue on...

Can I just say that the fact that Nate bought this LP is such pure icing, I'm almost inclined to believe it's a lie. b, 21b, 21img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" 21

/font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21b, 21A real man's word is his bond b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Sir, I believe the proper phrase you seek is:b, 21b, 21"all you have in this world is your word and your balls; don't break them for anyone."b, 21b, 21img src=http://farm1.static.flickr.com/177/414020413_646a793611.jpg1

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21b, 21who the fuckk cares what you think?b, 21b, 21B1If the shit was reversed i would have accepted that situation on face valueb, 21and said-damm hommie is having a hard time making his payments this month let me cut him some slack and or MAKE HIM A COUNTER OFFERb, 21neither of which he didb, 21he also knew ahead of everyone else what i needed to get cashwise for the lp and was given the oppurtunity to drop coinb, 21b, 21so please piss off b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21For someone who always touting his skillz in the rekkid game, you sound really poor. Cash flow problems? That's what check cashing places are for.

/font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 Cash flow problems? That's what check cashing places are for. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Just to get a rep?

• posting weekend finds and dj mixes...'contribution' or 'self promotion'?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    /font1
    Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21/font1Quote:/font1h, 21b, 21 Cash flow problems? That's what check cashing places are for. b, 21b, 21h, 21
    b, 21b, 21Just to get a rep? b, 21b, 21h, 21b, 21b, 21"word isn't bond"b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/badassbuddy_com-trickdaddy.gif" alt="" 21