TheMack is on vacation!

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
YUP! i'll be back in a week and some days. PEACE BITCHES!

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    YUP! i'll be back in a week and some days. PEACE BITCHES!

I think I speak for the entire board when I say that I hope this vacation--like the last one that you described to us--is also "quite trill"

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    maybe you'll actually smile when you come back.

have fun in Jamaica!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Happy summering, TheMack. Next week it's my turn.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Same here. MACK, I LOVE YOU. NO HARD FEELINGS, BRA.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Plaese to update your avatar with a newly tanned version of thyself upon your return. Happy trippin.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Plaese to update your avatar with a newly cornrowed[/b] version of thyself upon your return.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Keep safe dawg! dont "over thug it"

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    best thread title ever.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Remember that photo of "PAP" hugging that fine black chick? I want to see something like that when THE_MACK_RETURNS_FROM_JAMAICA.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Will you wear a doorag on the beach? Are argyle swim shorts what's really? So many questions...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Wow.. Vaca in Jamaica in the summer? While hurricane's are blasting around down there?

TheMack is a thug4life.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    youngthe_mackenstein is actually vacationing on the Jersey shore, not Jamaica

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Oh, isn't that worse then???

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

we all wait in anticipation of the upcoming story of how the_young_mackster knocks some girls teeth out that he was "macking" on with a ski ball

i still want to see him with cornrolls

• youngthe_mackenstein is actually vacationing on the Jersey shore, not Jamaica

Yipes! Where???? Frightened Jersey Shore residents need to know...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

If it's true, I hope he don't vacation in Atlantic City. If so, then he's gonna encounter some real live thugs over there. Oh yeah, the hookers on Pacific Ave. are quite thorough too.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

If it's true, I hope he don't vacation in Atlantic City. If so, then he's gonna encounter some real live thugs over there. Oh yeah, the hookers on Pacific Ave. are quite thorough too.

I'll settle for a pic of TheMack and some hookers. That would be refreshing.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I'll settle for a pic of TheMack and some hookers. That would be refreshing.

Settle???

I'll paypal the person who posts that!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Will you wear a doorag on the beach? Are argyle swim shorts what's really? So many questions...

you know how he'll do it. At the beach, LP in one hand, gat in the other.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    if it's in monmouth county..i'm taking digital photos...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo YoungPatrick lemme hollar at a snowglobe or a keychain hommie!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    cornrolls
    cornrolls
    cornrolls
    cornrolls
    cornrolls
    cornrolls
    cornrolls
    cornrolls

• Trip report, plaese.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    did a lot of chillen, alot of fuckin. lounged on the beach, bought some shirts, looked at fine girls, thats basically it

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    did a lot of chillen, alot of fuckin. lounged on the beach, bought some shirts, looked at fine girls, thats basically it

• Options
    alot of fuckin.....looked at fine girls, thats basically it

?, K.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

A lot of fucking? Aren't you 16? Tell us more about this! Were you fist-fucking while looking at girls?

Just kiddin'! SorrAy!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

A lot of fucking? Aren't you 16? Tell us more about this! Were you fist-fucking while looking at girls?

Just kiddin'! SorrAy!

Crass, redefined.

• Aren't you 16? Tell us more about this!