The Shield Final season

2»

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    What was hard as F*ck was the end of the secont to last episode. Vic has just confessed to all of his crimes to ICE so he can get immunity. The woman Fed says to Vic, "Do you know what you've done to me?" Vic gives her the ice grill, "I've done worse." Now that was the a href="mailto:shit@!"1shit@!/a1

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    P.S.- I think Vic lost his soul a long time ago. All these bad things happen around him, he takes them in, and then keeps on truckin. I think that was the point of all these close-up silent moments they gave of him in the last two episodes.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I don't think Vic ever lost his soul (up until he discovered Corrine crossed him that is...) but he progressively got worse and worse with his "by any means necessary" way of getting shit done. Can you imagine the fucked up shit he would be doing if they had an additional season?

• I like how they teased the "Dutch as serial killer" angle 'til the very end.

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    dude dutch was (is) a cat-killer, so i wouldnt be surprised about anything with him...anyways, good and exciting show...

• I couldn't sleep after watching that finale. b, 21b, 21When Vic pulled the gun out of his desk drawer and laughed, as if it were his best, only friend.. wow. b, 21b, 21This show was phenomenal.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I was just rewatching the last ep again and between this and last episode, the amount of communication that Chiklis conveys with his eyes alone are some Emmy level shit. For such a verbal bull, his character has to convey volumes with just a look. b, 21b, 21 img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lvl.gif" alt="" 21

Question: Why did Danny come back? That didn't make much sense if she's trying to escape Vic.

/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Question: Why did Danny come back? That didn't make much sense if she's trying to escape Vic.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21I saw Michael Chicklis last night (at the, uh, Grove) and 1) he's a lot shorter and (now) slimmer than he is on the show and 2) he was sporting an ill-advised mustache.

• Not sure if I remember this right, but didn't she come back right about when he quit? And didn't she just want him out of her kid's life? I don't remember her fleeing from him or anything like that.b, 21b, 21b/wb, 21b, 21Google image search brought this to my attention: img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oof.gif" alt="" 21b, 21b, 21 img src="http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/307/058/66/o_ThreeStoogesMovie4yahoo.jpg"1