HEY NEW YORK METS FANS....

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    two years in a row..... img src="/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happyday.gif" alt="" /1

• Man...I've been watching D Backs holding 1st place in the division most of the year only to choke when it counts....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahahah!!!!!b,121b,121b,121OUCH, soooooo ill...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Man...I've been watching D Backs holding 1st place in the division most of the year only to choke when it counts....
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Dude, that was utterly ridiculous. I thought Dunn was going to be a difference maker, but he's not ManRam. Dunn SHOULD come back next year though.b,121b,121I was livid. They no showed the last 2 weeks of the season.

/font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h,121
    b,121Hahahah!!!!!
    b,121
    b,121
    b,121OUCH, soooooo ill...
    b,121
    b,121
    h,121
    font class="post"1b,121b,121Cos,b,121b,121How far are we going in the playoffs? Can we make it past CC and Milwaukee?

• i am not cos, but i can tell you that we have the fire power to beat anyone.b,121b,121and the inconsistency to make a quick exit.b,121b,121should be fun!!!!

• and i looooooooooooovvve seeing shea closed out so ingloriously!!!!

• props to florida. they were having fun this last weekend.

• and by no means do i want to make light of a serious injury...b,121b,121but i love that billy wagner snubbed the phils to go to a team with a "commitment to winning" and becomes part of one of the crappiest bullpens around. floppers. and we end up with brad lidge, who was a fu.ckin tank this yearb,121b,121speedy recovery to billy...but i know he got salt mouth in a big way right now. saaaaaaaaaaaallllllteeeeeeeeeeee

Shea....what a great way to close out that dump.b,121b,121LOL @ the Wagner point. Billy Wagner can suck it. Lidge owned everyone this year.

• i guess we dont need 5 starters n the playoffs, right?b,121hamels, myers, moyrer (the fukkin man!!!) and blantonb,121b,121wat happened to adam eaton? did he finally get sent to the glue factory, or is he riding the pine?b,121b,121we need utley to get hot.

I think Eaton got sent to the minors actually. I hated that fool. Watched him pitched live THREE times and that fool was a BUM. He's the one who lost the 10,000th loss game (which I was there). Screw that fool. Moyer's been worth his weight in gold.