The Shield (TVR)

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited September 2008 in Strut Central
I know there are some fans of the show on-site. Shit snuck up on me but the season premiere is on right now. I'll have to catch the replay in half an hour. Last season for Vic Mackey and Cletus and them.b,121b,121

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i talked down on this show before but i accept it for what it is now. i'll try to catch it when i get home.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Still cant Fusk with The Commish! -----------(my attempt at a joke)

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    oh shit.... I like this show. I'm so out of the loop with tv.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    THE SHIELD SHREDS

Honestly I thought the Shield was the dopest cop show on when it started...then i discovered The Wire...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It was not until just the other day that I saw The Commish for the first time. It did weird things to my head.

• Quote:h,121b,121Honestly I thought the Shield was the dopest cop show on when it started...then i discovered The Wire... b,121b,121h,121
    b,121b,121this will be the downfall of this thread.b,121b,121comparing any show to the Wire isn't really fair.b,121b,121that's like comparing Friends to Arrested Development.b,121b,121accept the Shield for what it is.b,121b,121I do like how it's all filmed in Echo Park/Downtown/Ramparts area.

I actually havent seen an epiisdoe in ages...they were running it for a while then it dropped off the programming...last shit I saw was when they'd ripped off them crazy russians or something....b,121b,121I actually dig the main actor (commish dude) acting style, shame he hasnt done too much filom work hey....