I punched my girl in her head !!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    this thread also reminded me of the time Deerock used the phrase "i would've let one fly to the dome like United" or something like that? i liked that.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Damn, every now and then I wake up in the middle of the night with one of my eyes all fucked up, watering, burning and blinking, shit like that. I never thought about it before, but my wife is probably whuppin' my ass while we're sleeping. Hmmm...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Damn, every now and then I wake up in the middle of the night with one of my eyes all fucked up, watering, burning and blinking, shit like that. I never thought about it before, but my wife is probably whuppin' my ass while we're sleeping. Hmmm...

DAMMMMMMNNN! U should install security cameras in your room phil...

peace.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Haha! Last night my girl was talking in her sleep, no hitting, but she was like "mmm....GREEN SHOES! (yelling) GREEN SHOES! GREEEEN SHOOOOESSS!!" I was like what? damn, what about shoes? She just mumbled and went back to sleep.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Man my brother and I used to have to share a trundle bed so I pretty much slept on the floor. One night he jumped on me while I was dead asleep Beat my ass while screaming "get away from my window Brian" ... He was sleep walking and I have no clue who Brian is!

man, this shit cracked me UP

thank you.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Haha! Last night my girl was talking in her sleep, no hitting, but she was like "mmm....GREEN SHOES! (yelling) GREEN SHOES! GREEEEN SHOOOOESSS!!" I was like what? damn, what about shoes? She just mumbled and went back to sleep.

That's some funny shit. I do stuff like that all the time. My wife told me that I was asleep one morning and just blurted out "pussy"! She looked over at me and I had a smile on my face.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

That's some funny shit. I do stuff like that all the time. My wife told me that I was asleep one morning and just blurted out "pussy"! She looked over at me and I had a smile on my face.

My wife asked me one morning "Who is *****?"

Me: Huh? Why?(having no aquaintences by that name)and really not knowing what she was talking about.

Her: "Well, you were talking in your sleep and you kept saying that name!"

Me: "I have no idea why I would say that name, honestly".

Her: "Well, she must have been good, you said it a few times!"

It is now one of our running jokes. Makes you wonder what drives the subconscious, dreaming mind.

• Options
    I once told my last girlfriend "You're my favorite college team".

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I once told my last girlfriend "You're my favorite college team".

Ha ha ha ha ahahahaha!
    oooooh, that has my sides hurting.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Everytime I'm having sex dreams, I wonder if i'm doing the acutual positions in my sleep.

• My wife and I are constantly having "sleep conversations" where the one actually asleep blurts something out, the awake one replies and goes back and forth until the sleeping person wakes up and is all "why the fuck did you wake me up?" or the awake person realizes that the other person is babbling in their sleep. It's a hoot...