The GOP begins 1/2 a year of unredeemable filth.

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
As linked on townhall and michellemalkin.com: Yuck.This is going to suck. Ayers, Wright, Dohrn, Mayor Daley, and every intellectual in Hyde Park that ever had aspirations of stepping in the co-op are going to get Malkinized until early November.The flag pic (ca. 2001) doesn't help, though. Effing hipsters.

Comments

• Dude chills with unreppentant terrorists. It's hardly filth to point it out.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    So that's one woman's experience with Ayers...
    What does that have to do with the GOP?
    I know there's gonna be some ugly stuff, but I don't know
    that this is it.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    no one cares

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Common sense tells me any/everything sleazy that happens between now and when Hillary drops out is the result of her sleazy campaign.

Just because it's reported by the usual suspects of the conservative media doesn't mean it is being pushed by the GOP.

They'll do plenty of it, once the "real" race begins, but right now they are just sitting back watching Hillary destroy the Democratic Party.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Common sense tells me any/everything sleazy that happens between now and when Hillary drops out is the result of her sleazy campaign.

Just because it's reported by the usual suspects of the conservative media doesn't mean it is being pushed by the GOP.

They'll do plenty of it, once the "real" race begins, but right now they are just sitting back watching Hillary destroy the Democratic Party.

she has made some shameful statements, but nobody has linked any "dirt" dug up on Obama to hillary's campaign. the video of Wright was blown up by Mccain long before hillary said a word about it. Mccain wrote an editorial on it.

i'm not doubting that she is sitting on some dirt, but to this point, other than her statements, there's no evidence to support what you are saying, unless you can enlighten me.

The thing that makes a politician successful is not getting caught.

Mccain wrote an editorial on it.

Link please.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Then why do they put their name on it?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

she has made some shameful statements, but nobody has linked any "dirt" dug up on Obama to hillary's campaign.

LOL--you must have missed the last debate.

right, cause your so informed that anything you learned at the debate couldn't have possibly been public knowledge.

As you know, McCain immediately came out and denounced this ad.

The national GOP are going to be overly careful not to run a race based campaign if Obama is their opponent.

The state run organizations may indeed act the fool and be ate up with the dumb ass as witnessed above.

Here is some more "GOP" supporters acting the foll. NSFW

As you know, McCain immediately came out and denounced this ad.

The national GOP are going to be overly careful not to run a race based campaign if Obama is their opponent.

The state run organizations may indeed act the fool and be ate up with the dumb ass as witnessed above.

Here is some more "GOP" supporters acting the foll. NSFW

Since you were talking about the gop not McCain I decided to talk about the gop too. Now you are all wait wait I really meant McCain not the gop?

McCain denounced the ad simply so it would get more national attention not to get the NC gop to stop running it. Any ideas that McCain may personally deep deep deep down in his dark soul not like this kind of ad. But his campaign loves it. They will denounce these ads, and if that doesn't get them enough notice they will denounce them longer and louder.

The national gop will run a race based campaign, but one that they (and you)will be able to denai is based on race.

right, cause your so informed that anything you learned at the debate couldn't have possibly been public knowledge.

What are you huffing about now?

It doesn't matter how widely the information had previously been circulated--she still chose to harp on it.

It doesn't matter how widely the information had previously been circulated--

did u forget what you wrote before...

It doesn't matter how widely the information had previously been circulated--

did u forget what you wrote before...

Huh?

You wrote:

she has made some shameful statements, but nobody has linked any "dirt" dug up on Obama to hillary's campaign.

To which I responded that you must not have seen the last debate.

Perhaps you meant something other than what you wrote--such as that nobody had established that her campaign was actually responsible for doing the digging--but I can only respond to what you actually poasted. And what you poasted was that nobody had linked any of the "dirt" to the campaign when, in fact, the candidate herself eschewed engaging in a meaningul debate in order to harp on the Weather Underground, Jeremiah Wright's purported ties to Hamas and whatever other inane "dirt" she could think of.

You're sonned out--now please let me speak with your daddy.

taken out of context - perhaps that statement could be read one of two ways (she dug it up v. she talked about what other people have dug up)- but the context was a response to Rock's post about the potential slimy things in store for Obama care of the Hillary campaign.

taken out of context - perhaps that statement could be read one of two ways (she dug it up v. she talked about what other people have dug up)- but the context was a response to Rock's post about the potential slimy things in store for Obama care of the Hillary campaign.

I don't think Rock's poast adds anything to the context.

The national gop will run a race based campaign, but one that they (and you)will be able to denai is based on race.

I'm not going to denai(sic!!??) anything.

But I'll be shocked if McCain plays the race issue like the Clinton's have been.

It's obvious that it turns many Americans off.

But I'll be shocked if McCain plays the race issue like the Clinton's have been.

It's obvious that it turns many Americans off.

it doesn't turn republicans off! and i imagine hillary's people knew enough about the "middle class whites who didn't finish college" demographic to know that she'd score some points in w virginia and montana by injecting "whiteness" into the conversation.

it doesn't turn republicans off!

Is this an assumption or some proven scientific fact??

And what about that McCain editorial on Rev. Wright.....find it yet??

why don't you ask mccain about it? george w ruined his chances in '00 with all the talk about mccain's illegitimate black kid.

i don't understand what "scientific fact" you want me to prove? that all republicans don't want a black guy in the white house, no matter who he is. no, that's not true. you win.

why don't you ask mccain about it? george w ruined his chances in '00 with all the talk about mccain's illegitimate black kid.

i don't understand what "scientific fact" you want me to prove? that all republicans don't want a black guy in the white house, no matter who he is. no, that's not true. you win.

If your assertion is that all Republicans are racist I think that's a pretty ignorant statement.

thats exactly what i said is not true. but race baiting a bigger issue for republicans than democrats? are you seriously questioning that one...

If your assertion is that all Republicans are racist I think that's a pretty ignorant statement.

Nobody is racist any more. There are some who think that Whites are down trodden and Blacks have all the advantages. This is the demographic that McCain will be targeting.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    not really "filth," but somewhat amusing:

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'm not sure if this qualifies as "filth" either, but I guess it's the newest GOP anti-Obama ad:

There are some who think that Whites are down trodden and Blacks have all the advantages. This is the demographic that McCain will be targeting.

Who are these people?? Do they have a website where they make these claims??

You honestly think that this represents a large segment of society??

One large enough to make or break an election?

Sometimes I think half of what you post is the result of an overactive and disconnected imagination.

Concocting some sort of imaginary boogie men that you believe can dictate the outcome of November's election.

There may be a few nuts who think this way but they don't represent anything more than some minute fringe element.

This imaginary demographic is one of your craziest yet.

And KVH...where is that link to McCain's Rev. Wright editorial??

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "filth" either, but I guess it's the newest GOP anti-Obama ad:

Pretty tame stuff...if the Presidential Campaigns don't get any more viscious than this it will be the tamest in recent memory.