25 worst "rappers" of all-time

13»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Even in the grimiest parts of Jersey theres that country feel. But ive been around the block long enuff never to think shit cant jump off.

To me Country/Urban Country muthafuckas tend to get buck way quicker than these NYC cats.

Shit i feel safer in the PJs than i do in Newark.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Newark is nuts. Plus it's like thug-lesbian capitol of the world.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Newark is nuts. Plus it's like thug-lesbian capitol of the world.

Dude, I cant front. My Cousin had his Gully Bachelor party in Newark last year, and I didnt want to go. I dont know them muthasfuckas and there is no subway around the party. I was not gonna end up like the Warriors and shit....if shit jumped off. Plus im too old for that shit.

Newark cats + Strippers + Alcohol =

• I never quite understood when the first few times I went to California and dudes would be like "Oh this is a real tough neighborhood" and shit and I would look around and see trees and lawns and shit.

Hahaa...

Baltimore & Philly got some delapidated houses w/ trash on tha lawn steez.

Shit is real. U can still find that type of shit in East New York & even parts of Long Island. Some real desperate shit.

I was driving around Brownsville the other day and I don't care what you say that is the illest neighborhood in NYC period. There are some wild parts of LI, definitely the BX (Baychester, Morrisania, Fort Apache, etc) parts of Harlem and so on... Bed Stuy do or die and I still don't fuck with Bushwick hell what the hipsters stay but um... The Ville dogs. I do not mess around out there. In and out.

I'm saying, my hommie from The East (oh my god! Danger!) used to say, back in the day him and his crew used to ride up to Cypress Hills and Ozone Park and jack for bmx bikes, then the kids from Brownsville would come down the hill and jack them! lol.

Brownsville is no f*cking joke, even to this day. You know it's wild, everywhere else I go there are vacants and burnt out apartments and stuff, you rarely see that in NY anymore (unless it's some "gut renovation" business) but in Brownsville there's still an entire 4 or 5 building PROJECT that's completely vacant. I suppose they're gonna demolish it like in Chicago but it's been there for mad years, still squatters up in there and everything. They've gone in and put up new developments in most of the old empty lots and so on so it looks nicer, but it's I think pound for pound the poorest neighborhood in all five boroughs, most crime, incarceration rates, malnutrition, infant death, etc etc etc.

My uncle was a PS principal in the Ville deep in the late 80s and has some ill stories...

Hahaha. Totally off topic. WTF Cos!

There's gonna be a weightlifting competition at the end of July at the Brownsville Rec Center
    http://www.nycgovparks.org/sub_things_to_do/recreation_centers/view_recreation_center.php?ID=B270
    Brownsville usually takes the competition but a 20 year old kid from the South Side of Williamsburg took it last year in an upset supposedly.

Brownsville is rugged but it's not horrible I have lifted weights in their Rec Center on a few occasions.

• Newark is nuts. Plus it's like thug-lesbian capitol of the world.

Emphatic no, DC takes the cake

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    those 'studs' are down to clown.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Y'all know (but ain't seeing) this one...

Uptowns my home, that's where I do my dirt
    I either hurt or get hurt, it's me or you on that shirt
    Watch that infra red on Sunday it's going down
    Look, I never found a town like Uptown

Seriously, fuck around in the Nolia after dark...see where it gets ya.

• GnarliamentGnarliament 375 Posts
    Lists are dumb.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

There's gonna be a weightlifting competition at the end of July at the Brownsville Rec Center

I have lifted weights in their Rec Center on a few occasions.

expect a PM from Hogginthefogg, shortly.

• Fuck

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

There are some wild parts of LI...
    HEMPSTEAD