dutches or phillies?

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    WHATEVER ONES DON'T GET ME MUGGED AND KEEP AWAY THOSE SCARY STICK-UP KIDS MAKING MOVES IN THE NIGHT!

This get-up oughta keep you safe...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    WHATEVER ONES DON'T GET ME MUGGED AND KEEP AWAY THOSE SCARY STICK-UP KIDS MAKING MOVES IN THE NIGHT!

This get-up oughta keep you safe...

THE 'SHIED-URDAY NIGHT SPECIAL?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    anyone ever smoke w/a pipe and exhale thru a toilet paper tube stuffed with fabric softener?

yeah that shit is called a spoof. We used them in dorms in college.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

There is nothing nastier than a dirt weed blunt, flavored or not

Why you gotta dis my college weed situation like that?

Back then, I pretty much stuck with Phillies, but then I switched over to these:

anyone ever smoke w/a pipe and exhale thru a toilet paper tube stuffed with fabric softener?

I learned about these living in the dorms. We called 'em wubbas.

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    How do you roll?

or

I work with the dutches. Phillys have too much paper and that shit burns my throat.
    Im really digging the grape and strawberry ones too lately. The palmas are aight, but that grape tastes like candy.

i did not read this 3 pager....

as i roll this mixture of some very skunky dank...into a joint, i stubled upon this thread...

i dont smoke blunts. save that harsh ass brown paper bag for crap like compressed mexican doo doo...
    seriously... amateur moves. why would i ruin the flavor of strains like, ak47..sour d, etc...with this shit ? bottom of the barrel, nasty ass tasting, mask the true flavor of that goodness.

for those that actually smoke cigars, im willing to bet its none of the above, cheap ass shit. not to mention all these fake ass chemical filled flavored blueberry/ peach cigar wraps. good smoke is like good wine, or coffee.
    real heads dont smoke blunts. any of yall ever been to a high times party ? you will not find "blunts" being smoked there.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i dont smoke blunts. save that harsh ass brown paper bag for crap like compressed mexican doo doo...
    seriously... amateur moves. why would i ruin the flavor of strains like, ak47..sour d, etc...with this shit ? bottom of the barrel, nasty ass tasting, mask the true flavor of that goodness.

for those that actually smoke cigars, im willing to bet its none of the above, cheap ass shit. not to mention all these fake ass chemical filled flavored blueberry/ peach cigar wraps. good smoke is like good wine, or coffee.
    real heads dont smoke blunts. any of yall ever been to a high times party ? you will not find "blunts" being smoked there.

Exactly.

If your outta college Blunts are

Of course if someone has one ill hit it, but I havent copped a cigar for splittin in like 15 years.
    Im way past that Romantic Hip Hop shit. I leave that shit to under-exposed teenagers. Even during my heavy weed stage, i kept a bowl in my pocket.

and on the real.....I prefer to eat weed, instead. It all depends on the quality.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

I never smoked a blunt until I moved to the East Coast for a couple years (California raised, and back now). I also don't think many heads over 30 smoke blunts, but I'm not sure. I'm just throwing that one out there.

The thing is, I never even consider rolling a blunt, probably because it was always Zigzags for me and my friends for so many years. That, and I don't ever have cigar wraps on hand (because I don't roll blunts).

This is just an observation, not a judgment. Definitely get down how you like. I do smoke blunts when they're passed.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    U still catch older cats smokin blunts, coppin flavored cigars and shit,at my local deli. Shit my local deli has a blunt section.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

as i roll this mixture of some very skunky dank...into a joint, i stubled upon this thread...

WHUT! ARE YOU IN THE RUNNING FOR TRUSTAFARIAN OF THE YEAR?!

And you miss the point of a blunt completely. It's not just to add flavor to shitty weed. IMO it's always been about compounding a tobacco high with your killer.

I've never smoked cigarettes. And I smoke bonghits of kb on the daily. So every now and then, when I want to kick in just a bit more of fuckedupedness, it's a Swisher Sweet and a smile.

And I don't know why you would think a Swisher paper would taste like shit. Always tasted good to me.

Phillie's on the other hand...

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Steamroller, we called it.

And you miss the point of a blunt completely. It's not just to add flavor to shitty weed. IMO it's always been about compounding a tobacco high with your killer.

we smoked them more as a good way to get 2 or 3 people high. They are great at parties or driving around. When I was in high school we had to do this cause no one had there own place to chill so we did a lot drives. that was in jersey where my friends were a little more thugged out. When I moved to PA I went to school with mad hippies so I learned the benefits of a nice glass piece and dank herb to stuff in it. Now that im back I see the L roaches start pilling up in my ashtray like the old days.

I wont front though I do like to puff on a L while Frickin' around on the mpc. Take a few puffs and kill that shit. I can make that last all day.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Steamroller, we called it.

this here is a steamroller

the bowl is in towards the end. you place your palm on that end to cover the tube and take your hand off to clear it like a carb.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts

yeah, but i dont get blunted no more. Ive tried all those brands.

yeah, you dudes who smoke blunts, do you go out in public afterwards or just stay inside and look at yourself in the mirror:

Man cat-daddy, you're like Nancy Reagan and shit on that reefer. Next time you're in Austin I'll make sure to buy you a beer and gladly keep my bud to the head.

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts

WHUT! ARE YOU IN THE RUNNING FOR TRUSTAFARIAN OF THE YEAR?!

I've never smoked cigarettes. And I smoke bonghits of kb on the daily. So every now and then, when I want to kick in just a bit more of fuckedupedness, it's a Swisher Sweet and a smile.

And I don't know why you would think a Swisher paper would taste like shit. Always tasted good to me.

Phillie's on the other hand...

YOU MISSED THE POINT OF "KILLER". YOU NEED NOTHING MORE IF YOU REALLY GOT IT LIKE THAT>

Who wants some pre-teen tobacco "high" (lightheadedness)... when you smoking pure tasty ass shit ? Again, if your into smoking cigars...it had better be on par with the "killer" weed your about to ruin with some shitty ass blunt.

I like jokes...long as they funny.
    As for the trustafarian comment....never that. However I am surprised that youd inhale such garbage as swisher sweets and blunts....given the fact that your very concerned about "chem trails" and pollutants in the air you breath.

Ive been smoking since the womb...

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts

this is the correct answer.
    yep