dutches or phillies?

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
How do you roll? or I work with the dutches. Phillys have too much paper and that shit burns my throat. Im really digging the grape and strawberry ones too lately. The palmas are aight, but that grape tastes like candy.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    neither.

garcia vega or swisher.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    awww the garcia vega crystals in the glass tubes are the hot shit.

anyone ever smoke white owls?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Rizla, or whatever else is around.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    anyone ever smoke White Owls

yeah, but i dont get blunted no more. Ive tried all those brands.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

this is the correct answer.

Yeah real headz usually have puffed every cigar commercially sold. I would like to see the number of dutches Ive smoked in the last 15 years.

I could have saved all that cash and been chilling like this.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

Every try the Cognac flavored jokers?

On the real....Good Weed doesnt need flavored Papers.

them shits are wack.

how bout these?

EWF. you really fucks with these? those things are nasty.

Blunts are for when you're gonna be in public, like at a show...and you'd like to be a little less obvious than smoking a pipe or a joint.

Otherwise, it's all glasswork at home.

Otherwise, it's all glasswork at home.

I have no doubt.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

yeah, but i dont get blunted no more. Ive tried all those brands.

yeah, you dudes who smoke blunts, do you go out in public afterwards or just stay inside and look at yourself in the mirror:

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

EWF. you really fucks with these? those things are nasty.

Nah. Though I do have a friend who's a loyal customer. I'm more of a Club papers kind of person.

Word, with that shit I just use glass.

but when your puffing the downtown brown frown, instead of the uptown mean green, then you got to twist up something tasty. Or at least throw a little honey or choclate syrup up in that shit.

but when your puffing the downtown brown frown, instead of the uptown mean green, then you got to twist up something tasty. Or at least throw a little honey or choclate syrup up in that shit.

There is nothing nastier than a dirt weed blunt, flavored or not...so plaese to not pass it this way.

• There is nothing nastier than a dirt weed blunt, flavored or not...so plaese to not pass it this way.

There is nothing nastier than a dirt weed blunt, flavored or not...so plaese to not pass it this way.

no one here is at your Phish concert buddy.

Never liked Phish...sorry.

Keep trying though...

I'll be honest if you ever come even close to profiling me.

So far all you got right is red hair...and it's been hardly red since I was like 10 years old.

So even when you're right, you're like 25+ years too late.

Oops, now I've opened the can of worms on your sure-to-be-cutting old jokes.

no one here is at your Phish concert buddy.

haha. yeah okaaaaay....

you cats act like you've never been 13... good weed is a right of passage.

you cats act like you've never been 13...

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    flavoured rolls?...to go with yr wine cooler??

I once was really young and stupid and tried to roll a joint in some loose leaf paper. I was smart enough to soften it up as much as possible...but still wound up burning most of one of my eye lashes off when the paper flared up on me.

Shoulda just used an apple, carrot, or potato.

Oh well...

• anyone ever smoke w/a pipe and exhale thru a toilet paper tube stuffed with fabric softener?

shit is whats up for long plane rides. burn one sitting right there in coach or 1st class if you are a baller like that. do that shit anywhere really.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    WHATEVER ONES DON'T GET ME MUGGED AND KEEP AWAY THOSE SCARY STICK-UP KIDS MAKING MOVES IN THE NIGHT!

anyone ever smoke w/a pipe and exhale thru a toilet paper tube stuffed with fabric softener?

shit is whats up for long plane rides. burn one sitting right there in coach or 1st class if you are a baller like that. do that shit anywhere really.

Used to smoke in the bathroom at the back of the Greyhounds I'd routinely take between Austin and Houston.

That toilet paper/fabric softener technique woulda been a good extra precaution...but luckily, I never got busted.