tgiff

2»

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I dj'd with the heaux-may Neil Armstrong on Friday. It was hot-as-heck in Fricso which resulted in the women rocking the short shorts and heels combo (shit drives me wild, in a good way). Plus I drank a wild and wooly assortment of liquor (sake, beer, henny, + I put some in the air) which made me wake with a beyond rugged hangover

Earlier in the evening went to Free Funk Friday at the Elbow Room and had my wig blown by this cat named Roberto murder it with the salsa, cumbia, and merengue selections (DUDE PLAYED AN RETARDED INSTRUMENTAL LATIN VERSION OF STAYING ALIVE!!). Dude has a comp on Soundway which I NEED to cop ASAP.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    RETARDED INSTRUMENTAL LATIN VERSION OF STAYING ALIVE!!
    this sounds like some deejery. must cop

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i will party 2nite

• I might kill a motherfucker tonight.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i will party 2nite

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    it's sunny!
    it's warm!
    I'm strolling home with friends after work, there will be treats and eye-candy along the way!
    I got this waiting at home for me!

Hurrah!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bump

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Where did Young_Phonics go?

• Options
    Sounds like he took a bath and washed his hair with some homemade herbal organic shampoo. Then, put the shampoo in a splash canon a blasted the neighborhood strays with it. That will teach 'em.

And I know what it is like working for a non-profit that has excellent takers in it. I try not to pay any attention to them.