tgiff

deejdeej 5,125 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
thank god its fuckin friday

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    yea! Thank You! Right back at you!

Going swimming tonight and playing records out tomorrow night!
    Two of my favourite things!!

To all my spoonfuls of peanut butter - Have a beautiful Friday, Saturday and Sunday...there must be something...

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday...there must be something...

Damn I still need this. Fack.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    thanx!!
    im finishing up some bullshit at work and bumpin kenny dope's strictly MAW mix on the ipod. (((d-_-b)))

some loft/warehouse party shit later for me but its an early nite, i need a sober weekend

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday...there must be something...

Damn I still need this. Fack.

Chad. You are posting on here like it's 2003.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    (((d-_-b)))

THIS DEEJERY MUST BE STOPPED.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    ((((d^__^b))))

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Chad. You are posting on here like it's 2003.

Just one of those days, Raj. Don't make me ban myself for 6 months again. I'll DO IT!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    (((d-_-b)))

THIS DEEJERY MUST BE STOPPED.

immediately

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

I am not your hater.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I am not your hater.

And he's not successful.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    I am not your hater.

And he's not successful.
    at trolling soulstrut, perhaps not

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    now stfu and celebrate the end of the week

Whatever, I'm working through the weekend

no panties no shirt

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

Have a fine weekend my good people. Be safe.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i'm going to see naughty by nature on SUNDAY. what should one expect from them these days

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    this thread is hilarious....i'm playing at MILK tonight and re-enatcing that photo that was in the "White People Like S.F." thread.

Deej:

How's that mix? What do you do for a living? Do you deejay? How old are you?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    RIP sober weekend

i work an office job for a living doing 'content development' and i used to work in non profits. i turn 25 next week (one 'noz' old) and i do the amateur dj thing about once a month, but im the bomb @ it

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    i work an office job for a living doing 'content development' and i used to work in non profits. i turn 25 next week (one 'noz' old) and i do the amateur dj thing about once a month, but im the bomb @ it

AND U PARTY, NATCH.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I had the most annoying and possibly worst gig of my life on Friday.

Only one turntable worked, so I had to flip the internal mode on the other deck...

Then it was dumb drunken yuppie night or something dudes were pulling RCA cables out and putting them in their ears... girls were standing by the decks asking if they could scratch....

Then to top it off at the end of the night, I had 3 polish thugs tell me I was wack cuz I didn't know Group Home and sat right by me for a hour ice grillin' me cuz what I was doing wasn't real DJing....

ARGH!

Tonight should be better, 19-22 year old Uni students....

b

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Yesterday (Friday) my boss picked up a bunch of free IPA & other ale growlers from one of our brewery clients. At 1pm we started drinking at the office with a couple of other clients, including one of our local superior court judges. Then we walked two blocks to see Superchunk play a free live outdoor Obama rally.

After they played, we walked back to the office, drank some more, and went back to the show to see The Arcade Fire play.

Except for getting sunburned on half of my face and the fact that I don't really like Superchunk or Arcade Fire, not a bad Friday at the office.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Yesterday (Friday) my boss picked up a bunch of free IPA & other ale growlers from one of our brewery clients. At 1pm we started drinking at the office with a couple of other clients, including one of our local superior court judges. Then we walked two blocks to see Superchunk play a free live outdoor Obama rally.

After they played, we walked back to the office, drank some more, and went back to the show to see The Arcade Fire play.

Except for getting sunburned on half of my face and the fact that I don't really like Superchunk or Arcade Fire, not a bad Friday at the office.
    What kind of line of work are you in??? I think it might be time for a "What's your day job?" thread.

RIP sober weekend

I just got out of the non-profit sector. I'm never going back.

I would like to hear a mix/podcast. I'm curious what keeps the deej deejin'.

Anyways last night at MILK:

One of the security dudes put a dude in a choke-hold (don't get it twittled those dudes are beyond nice and will definitely hold back as much as they can before they fuck with you). I also saw a girl literally standing in the bathroom doorway pass the fuck out and fall on the ground (HER HEAD GO BOOM-BOOM) which was followed up an hour later of seeing another chick literally just bend over and blow chunks in the middle of the floor. Luckily that was after the clurb was closed.

I played a lot of miami bass and recent faster clurb jernts.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    b-b-b-bump

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dude its not friday yet

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    dude, it so is friday.

You sound un-Australian

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Post deleted by Deegreez

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Friday means its close to Sunday...this sunday is our spring record swap at the shop...dealers come and set up in the parking lot and bossman said I dont have to work sunday, which means I can get there early without having to help set up the tent and PA (we have bands play) and just dig and get all the good shit and bounce...yeah!

• I just got out of the non-profit sector. I'm never going back.

Whys that?

I guess it depends on your non-profit though.

I love my non-profit job. Quiet, my own office, surrounded by culture all day, interesting projects, pleasant co-workers. Less money (but enough to get by for sure) great benefits and a month off a year.

cant deal with corporate office space megalomaniac bosses, I get pissed off just freelancing for some of these nut-cases.

co-sign on there must be something. be needing that too.

wkend artshow, work on some art, flea market, lunch at mitsuwa, dj gig saturday, ping pong league. looking forward to getting the hell out of here.

I just got out of the non-profit sector. I'm never going back.

Whys that?

I guess it depends on your non-profit though.

shit is shady. put it this way we had somebody leave the company about every six weeks and they are currently getting sued.