Mariah Carey marries... Nick Cannon?!!!! WTFR!!!

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

He promised to pay her an additional $5 million for each child she bears for him - for her loss of income during the pregnancy and child rearing years ...

Now that's some mother material!

She should get on the fertility drugs ASAP and have like octuplets or something crazy like that. Do adoptions count? She can adopt a whole Cambodian village and rake up! It does say "child rearing". A good lawyer would find 18 wheeler sized loopholes in something like that.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts

He promised to pay her an additional $5 million for each child she bears for him - for her loss of income during the pregnancy and child rearing years ...

Now that's some mother material!

She should get on the fertility drugs ASAP and have like octuplets or something crazy like that. Do adoptions count? She can adopt a whole Cambodian village and rake up! It does say "child rearing". A good lawyer would find 18 wheeler sized loopholes in something like that.

well i dont think that was the actual legal document you were reading....

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    38 27 seems about right

No burning my ass on SS please!!! but the bald guys show (PHIL) this was the topic. Older chicks with younger guys...I say hey Nick Cannon has to hit right or someone else will.

• who the fuck cares? this is soulstrut...