WHY DO I HAVE ICE MAN'S BAND IN MY CRATES?

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
>

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    "Come Together" ?

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i like that record. i dont know why you have it. i will take it if you dont want it.

thanks

-me

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Is that enough for you?

(this is all good input btw)

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    You just like lps with covers that feature groups larger than 5 players all huddled around some object in the center of the photo.
    You probably also have Brothers Unlimited - Who's For The Young and Sly and The Family Stone - Dance To The Music in your collection as well, dont you?....Take a moment and check...we can wait.

• ICE MAN KING PARSONS?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    You just like lps with covers that feature groups larger than 5 players all huddled around some object in the center of the photo.

On a related note, at the weekend someone told me that they always pick up Latin albums that feature at least 20 dudes gathered around a pig on a spit. This is probably a good move.

Brothers Unlimited - Who's For The Young

sold it

Sly and The Family Stone - Dance To The Music

have never bought this but do like the cover

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

On a related note, at the weekend someone told me that they always pick up Latin albums that feature at least 20 dudes gathered around a pig on a spit. This is probably a good move.

makes sense to me...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    "Come Together" ?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    FUNKY

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    breaks!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ICE MAN KING PARSONS?

DUDE!

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    "someone told me that they always pick up Latin albums that feature at least 20 dudes gathered around a pig on a spit. This is probably a good move."

Going rate - Add $5 per dude, over 5 dudes, on any given album cover. Add $1 per dude for any Afros or Mod Dicky-Sweater Vest.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

sold it

Overrated. Moments, but more raer than good.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    switch it out for ICE-WATER SLIM - SUPER SONIC MEGATONIC FLASH[/b]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

sold it

Overrated. Moments, but more raer than good.

Haters.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I remember thinking this album was great when I found it 6 or 7 years ago. I can't remember the last time I listened to it though.