That Rapidshare Cat

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Real rapidshare captcha... The captcha asks for 4 cats, there's only 3 showing.

Nah there's 4 cats they're on the 6,2,Y and 8.

same to you...

RIF.

6 is not a letter.

okay...i dont see the point...its obvious they mean numbers too if you want to be technical then fine....youre only hurting yourself by not getting the download...what are you trying to prove

Actually, as the story behind this captcha goes. It would not accept 6. This is a fairly famous captcha.

What am I trying to prove? Captcha sucks and is basically useless since it generates madness like this and can now be easily cracked.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Yo Dor,
    Whats the deal with that download manager, can u just cut and paste a bunch of links into it?

Yup. It's in the tools section.

Really? I can't find it in this thread at all.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Real rapidshare captcha... The captcha asks for 4 cats, there's only 3 showing.

Nah there's 4 cats they're on the 6,2,Y and 8.

same to you...

RIF.

6 is not a letter.

okay...i dont see the point...its obvious they mean numbers too if you want to be technical then fine....youre only hurting yourself by not getting the download...what are you trying to prove

Actually, as the story behind this captcha goes. It would not accept 6. This is a fairly famous captcha.

What am I trying to prove? Captcha sucks and is basically useless since it generates madness like this and can now be easily cracked.

For what it's worth, I have had ones with numbers and they worked just fine. They do in fact mean "letters and numbers" when they say "letters."

• Ha! I just DLed a killer Jimi Hendrix bootleg and I guessed all the cats right on the first time. One of the "letters" was indeed a 6. I ask you to consider what If 6 was 9 ?

If Rapidshare is a Deutsche company then maybe some things get lost in translation. Don't get hung up on the semantics. Get yours. What if a letter was a number? What if dog was doughnut?

The cat thing reminds me a little bit about my Fat Albert Halloween Special DVD. In the extras they have a game which consists of guessing which cat is which after they all get scrambled around faster than the eye can see. It's a random generator. But sometimes A. Neighbor can guess that schitt 3 times in a row. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I'll tell you this!
    I'm paying for a rapidshare account. The same with a popsike account. I already pay for alot of shit online & offline. It is time for me to receive a little gradification from a gulity pleasure DAMMIT.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Is pissing me off!! Seriously... I'm 0 for 4 right now deciphering the stupid Captcha image. It was hard enough with just the squiggly letters, but not you gotta type which ones have f*cking cats in them!?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, try downloading something off Rapidshare.

b/w

i feel your pain. I think Rapidshare uses a different scale of time than the rest of the world. ...wait 5 minutes=wait 25 minutes

• Hahaha!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Rivals the Megashare Adult Friend Finder.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Hahaha!

that's fuckin genius

• Alert: I just got a message that says

[color:green] "The Rapid Share Happy Hours are effective right now. Have fun!" [/color]

I didn't have to pick out any goddamn cats.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts

Hahaha!

that's fuckin genius

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    Yo Dor,
    Whats the deal with that download manager, can u just cut and paste a bunch of links into it?

Yup. It's in the tools section.

Really? I can't find it in this thread at all.