Gypsy Smiley Face Graffiti Serial Killer...

FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
WTF?? "The level of evil we are dealing with here is rampant, it's deep and it's widespread" I don't know what exactly to say about this. On one hand, it's incredibly creepy. On the other, I have a hard time believing that there's a group of networked serial killers targeting athletic college kids with good grades who have been killing some 40 kids in 23 different cities coast to coast over 11 years, dumping bodies in various rivers after torturing their victims in the back of a van then painting smiley faces at the drop site as a signature.Although I lived in the midwest for a long time, and there have been a lot of drunken college kids who have gone missing after leaving bars and come up in river a week two later. Never seemed strange, but there was one every couple years. I just thought they were clumsy. Weird.

Comments

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    They've been watching too many episodes of Dexter. The investigators must have some seriously overactive imaginations. There's a carefully organized group of killers, with a hierarchy, no less?

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    IT'S PROJECT MAYHEM BATCHES!