Nature! (Earth Day related)

ZekeZeke 221 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

Also, Natural Capitalism by Paul Hawken is a pretty amazing book.

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I was watching some show on tv the other night about natural disasters. I think it was 20/20 or something. There was a mind blowing segment where they showed that a scene from Al Gore's Inconvenient Truth was actually a digital creation of a melting ice cap from The Day After Tomorrow (fictional film). It was the same exact scene, they showed it side by side, and the woman behind the digital effects was like "yeah, we made that, it's all digital."

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I was watching some show on tv the other night. I think it was 20/20 or something. There was a mind blowing segment where they showed that Al Gore was actually a digital creation. The woman behind the digital effects was like "yeah, we made that, it's all digital."

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    earth day should just consist of discovery/animal planet showing clips of squirrels versus snakes, monkeys on mini-bikes, and killer whales eating seals on the shore.

a time to reflect on how nature isn't lame, but fun & purposeful.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    earth day should just consist of discovery/animal planet showing clips of squirrels versus snakes, monkeys on mini-bikes, and killer whales eating seals on the shore.

a time to reflect on how nature isn't lame, but fun & purposeful.