Relaxing Music you listen to when it rains...

eliseelise 3,252 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I'm talking about those nights when you have the window open and light the candle and just cheeeeeeellll while the rain is pouring outside. Letting all that stress take a break, and all the worries go to the side... Cibelle-Green Grasshow about you?

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Man.. how i wish it would rain.

Nick drake - things behind the sun

Piri - Porta Do Sol

Mia doi todd - Kokoro

Astrud gilberto - Corcovado

Stevie wonder - summer soft

- spidey

• DrBorisQDrBorisQ 298 Posts
    Eno & Byrne - My Life in the Bush of Ghosts always seems to do the trick for me.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Piri - Porta Do Sol

Mia doi todd - Kokoro

exxxactly what im feeling, thank you!!!!!

• Options
    Bobby Hutcherson - Knucklebean

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    the kev brown and waajeed blend i did yesterday:

http://fredfades.goodshitradio.com/wp-co...ed-blendmp3.mp3

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    "Rain"?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Can't believe no one's said it yet

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Man.. how i wish it would rain.

Nick drake - things behind the sun

Piri - Porta Do Sol

Mia doi todd - Kokoro

Astrud gilberto - Corcovado

Stevie wonder - summer soft

- spidey

Dude, you live in the wrong city. I remeber when I lived in Vegas back in the 90s, I used to be sitting in my living room at night and I would think the sprinklers going off in the apartment complex was actual rain! It played tricks on the mind, all that dry.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    michael hedges-aereal boundries
    steve roach/michael shrieve-the leaveing time
    alex degrassi-altiplano
    steve roach/robert rich-soma
    phil keaggy-music and the master

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    nights like this i wish, that raaaain drops would faaaaaaaaaallllll...

even better is when the rain's coming down and the frogs are croaking behind your place. that was me a couple of nights ago.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I'm talking about those nights when you have the window open and light the candle and just cheeeeeeellll while the rain is pouring outside. Letting all that stress take a break, and all the worries go to the side...

I just listen to the rain.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    It's raining here today and I'm listening to the CD mix I bought at the flea market this weekend for $5 - Back in the Day, Vol.1...it has JoJo Bennett, Freddy Fender, Bobby Bland, Tom Jones and other similar Jamaican oldies faves.

It's pretty nice for the weather.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    wayne shorter 'night dreamer" on blue note

if you don't have this album...it's one of my favorites, and is perfect for rainy day listening

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    In a bit of thread cross-over, I'd like to say that this record is great rainy day listening:

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    emiliana torrini

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Dude, you live in the wrong city. I remeber when I lived in Vegas back in the 90s, I used to be sitting in my living room at night and I would think the sprinklers going off in the apartment complex was actual rain! It played tricks on the mind, all that dry.

True, well I was born and raised here. So I'm used to the weather, last spring it rained all the way until june. This spring not a rain cloud in sight. Can't imagine living in a place where it rains alot like Portland (from what i understand). I'd probably be more depressed than I already am.

- spidey

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

Too obvious?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    one of my earliest musical memories(age 4 or so) was my dad liked to put on the Dr. Zhivago OST when it storming...he would have me sit and listen with him. Every time we would get a thunderstorm out came the Zhivago...