Define this "record thing"

2»

Comments

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    its all about stealing from people [usually old poor african american men] who don't know what their old funk/soul records are really worth then by-passing ebay
    and selling them to pasty crooked toothed anal retentive ugly but smart and snide british guys, who then feind over said records and compete in an imaginary competition of who is the funky-ist anglo saxon in london.

along the way it's proper form to use terms such as "bell end" "cunt" "sucking cock like a gay young lad" and "punter" in an effort to show superiority amongst the chalky white herd that needs serious dental work and or a hair transplant/toupee.

bad mouthing john mansfield and james trouble are par the course and name dropping "keb darge,"ian wright",and using the term 'TITTYSHAKER" and "weekender" will get you even further

b/w kala got sonned and blasted on the freyer board earlier in the year

get over it dood. Concentrate on tolbert

during the furor of my dj shadow comment....
    i got fryer to admit he might be gay which does not mean I am homophobic- for all of the polotically correct assholes out there in cyberland

nor was i "SONNED" OR "BLASTED" AS YOU WRITE
    in fact uk pasties are a never ending source of comedy for me

but now that fryer changed servers again that board is all slow and even more miserable than normal to read/post on

bad teeth
    worse food
    shitty weather
    super expensive
    and the home of all NWO reptiles.....
    but great taste in music!!!!

btw
    tolbert has 50[!!!] pastey folls lookin at it
    and 1 bid

hahahahahaha
    I ain't one of 'em them folls and if they knew what you really think of them they would delete their watching
    btw, your photo game is dreadful! Still! Sort it out! makes you look amateur.
    you got no-one who can do that for you?