Bruno Drops N-Bomb on Affleck

2»

Comments

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i live in insert ANY location here[/b], and yes, people here are retarded.

true. true.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

You mean, kind of how a lot of them do in insert ANY location here[/b]?

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    ZEN2,

My door is open to you for a tour of Washington DC. It is not the best North Eastern metropolitan city, but I will let you take a taste of diversity. First upon your arrival to the airport right across from the city, I will show you how to purchase a fare card for our public transportation system, at the airports Metro station. It may seem confusing as to which buttons to push, "Is it up? Or down?" or you may ask "How much should I put on the card, is it peak hour?" Ohh don't worry my friend, it's always peak hour in DC. Start pressing + $. I'll take care of your baggage as to let you stand upright on the ride and feel as if you are traveling like a daily passenger, or "commuting" as it's called.

Next I will take you to the Gallery Place/Chinatown stop. When coming up from the elevators you may be asked if you would like to purchase tickets to a local inner city basketball game. Don't say no if your heart says yes, because the municipal sports arena, or "Verizon Center" is right there! But before the game you should get some snacks from the Chinese CVS that's not worked by Chinese people, or if you're hungry from your journey, maybe the Chinese Chipotle that's not worked by Chinese people will suit you. Maybe at this point right before the game "Noz" will join us to cheer on DC's professional dunk-ball team.

Afterwards, Noz will most likely entertain the idea of visiting his favorite neighborhood bar, the "Wonderland Ballroom". Here you can feel as if you've lived within the city for a elongated period of time, and regale in the talks of the other foreign locals who have moved within about how "the city was so much cooler when I moved here a year ago" out on the party patio.

Once you've heard too many stories of near encounters with motorists while on a bicycle (this happens a lot in a metropolitan city) we will freely walk to a local district held in high esteem for its party atmosphere, called Adams Morgan. Here you will find all of the students of Georgetown, who despite their parents, didn't want to go to Georgetown. You will see many white hats turned backwards, and a lot of high fiving in celebration. Much like the midwest. This will make you feel comfortable in your surroundings but still within the glorious city.

After the drinks dry up, there is no better way to top off a night of cultural exchanges than to enjoy a piece of Armenian pizza at one of the many Jumbo slices. If you're not ready to give up the party atmosphere, may I then suggest the Pizza Club instead, where while waiting for the same slice you would get at the other Jumbo slices, you can dance to some of the Mediterranean's top 40 techno songs of 1998. Wow wa wee wa!

This will be only one afternoon/evening of the weekend adventure if you so do choose to visit the inner workings of a City. Please feel free to ask any questions prior to the trip, and while on the trip (like numbered streets). As they may help you in better understanding the ways of a modern city.

p.s.
    i'm just fuckin with you man, lol

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ^^^ most effort ever put into a sarcastic post? ^^^

• I thought this thread was about Bruce Willis.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    So anyway... I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Good post. Next time leave my name out of it.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    ZEN2,

My door is open to you for a tour of Washington DC. It is not the best North Eastern metropolitan city, but I will let you take a taste of diversity. First upon your arrival to the airport right across from the city, I will show you how to purchase a fare card for our public transportation system, at the airports Metro station. It may seem confusing as to which buttons to push, "Is it up? Or down?" or you may ask "How much should I put on the card, is it peak hour?" Ohh don't worry my friend, it's always peak hour in DC. Start pressing + $. I'll take care of your baggage as to let you stand upright on the ride and feel as if you are traveling like a daily passenger, or "commuting" as it's called.

Next I will take you to the Gallery Place/Chinatown stop. When coming up from the elevators you may be asked if you would like to purchase tickets to a local inner city basketball game. Don't say no if your heart says yes, because the municipal sports arena, or "Verizon Center" is right there! But before the game you should get some snacks from the Chinese CVS that's not worked by Chinese people, or if you're hungry from your journey, maybe the Chinese Chipotle that's not worked by Chinese people will suit you. Maybe at this point right before the game "Noz" will join us to cheer on DC's professional dunk-ball team.

Afterwards, Noz will most likely entertain the idea of visiting his favorite neighborhood bar, the "Wonderland Ballroom". Here you can feel as if you've lived within the city for a elongated period of time, and regale in the talks of the other foreign locals who have moved within about how "the city was so much cooler when I moved here a year ago" out on the party patio.

Once you've heard too many stories of near encounters with motorists while on a bicycle (this happens a lot in a metropolitan city) we will freely walk to a local district held in high esteem for its party atmosphere, called Adams Morgan. Here you will find all of the students of Georgetown, who despite their parents, didn't want to go to Georgetown. You will see many white hats turned backwards, and a lot of high fiving in celebration. Much like the midwest. This will make you feel comfortable in your surroundings but still within the glorious city.

After the drinks dry up, there is no better way to top off a night of cultural exchanges than to enjoy a piece of Armenian pizza at one of the many Jumbo slices. If you're not ready to give up the party atmosphere, may I then suggest the Pizza Club instead, where while waiting for the same slice you would get at the other Jumbo slices, you can dance to some of the Mediterranean's top 40 techno songs of 1998. Wow wa wee wa!

This will be only one afternoon/evening of the weekend adventure if you so do choose to visit the inner workings of a City. Please feel free to ask any questions prior to the trip, and while on the trip (like numbered streets). As they may help you in better understanding the ways of a modern city.

p.s.
    i'm just fuckin with you man, lol

the gaffler,

I've lived in Richmond, VA since 2002 and frequently visit DC, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Come say hi sometime.

hahahahahaha, lordy

the gaffler,

I've lived in Richmond, VA since 2002 and frequently visit DC, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Come say hi sometime.

do you know "Drew"?

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Adams Morgan. Here you will find all of the students of Georgetown, who despite their parents, didn't want to go to Georgetown. You will see many white hats turned backwards, and a lot of high fiving in celebration. Much like the midwest. This will make you feel comfortable in your surroundings but still within the glorious city.

After the drinks dry up, there is no better way to top off a night of cultural exchanges than to enjoy a piece of Armenian pizza at one of the many Jumbo slices.

cosign on the jumbo slice. i've been to adams morgan a few times and this was the only redeeming aspect of a night on the town.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    the gaffler,

Come say hi sometime.

do you know "Drew"?

Saw him yesterday at P*** 9.

Is this a raelness test?

no.

but we might have crossed paths before.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i didn;t watch the clip, but i am not suprised people are fooled by bruno...

just b/c you were home getting stoned with your roommates watching HBO on demand in 2003 does not mean the rest of the country was...

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    i didn;t watch the clip, but i am not suprised people are fooled by bruno..

Most people won't have their radars looking for Sacha Coen. I'd probably fall for it too.

• i just started watching Ali-G a few weeks ago