SongID: from lebron james commercial

Guantanamo_JonesGuantanamo_Jones 177 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

Can anyone name this tune?I like the song but I am also doing a paper on commercial licensing of music and I am using this commercial as an example, i just don't know the name of this song.I really appreciate the help.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I couldn't tell if this was a joke or not...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    you really don't know this?

kool & the gang - summer madness

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    lol, hmmmm. yeah

Is it a joke??

We should be nice,everyone comes from different backgrounds and may not know as much as you dorks.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    ps. one of my fav commercials!!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    lol, hmmmm. yeah

Is it a joke??

We should be nice,everyone comes from different backgrounds and may not know as much as you dorks.

At least I answered the question

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    lol, hmmmm. yeah

Is it a joke??

"Elise!......Elise!......could we take a Pho-Toh? Just one Pho-Toh?"

• its all good, I am not trying to be funny, and i actually don't own any Kool and the Gang Records... my roommate has a couple but this track isn't on either of them...

sorry I disappointed you people.
    i will try harder next time.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    lol, hmmmm. yeah

Is it a joke??

At least I answered the question

truth!

don't bother.

and really, even if you are totally ignorant about an important music group, fine.

but don't clog the board with a whole thread like this.

I googled this commercial and found several links that correctly ID'd the song.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    lol, hmmmm. yeah

Is it a joke??

huh?

don't bother.

and really, even if you are totally ignorant about an important music group, fine.

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

LOL

lol, hmmmm. yeah

Is it a joke??

huh?

"Omg - the children........"

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    don't bother.

Priceless.

• don't bother.

hey man, at least i have given you an excuse to lift up your nose and talk some shit.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    BATMON has completely lost me at this point...
    srsly, whatchu talkinbout?

or am I ??

BATMON has completely lost me at this point...
    srsly, whatchu talkinbout?

or am I ??

U must have to go the bathroom or ur ignorant.......

don't bother.

hey man, at least i have given you an excuse to lift up your nose and talk some shit.

see you are missing the point with the "lift up my nose" shit. don't play the victim-of-soulstrut-musicla-snobbery. that's not what this is about.

I am not even trying to be a music genius and I am not clowing your musical ignorance.

I am simply saying don't start a thread on every question that comes in your head and the answers to which are readily available on the intertubes.

like, this morning I was wondering which games were on tonight. but I didn't start a thread on it. I looked on the interwebs.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    don't bother.

see you are missing the point with the "lift up my nose" shit. don't play the victim-of-soulstrut-musicla-snobbery.

Don't front Rootless.

• don't bother.

see you are missing the point with the "lift up my nose" shit. don't play the victim-of-soulstrut-musicla-snobbery. that's not what this is about.

I am not even trying to be a music genius and I am not clowing your musical ignorance.

I am simply saying don't start a thread on every question that comes in your head and the answers to which are readily available on the intertubes.

like, this morning I was wondering which games were on tonight. but I didn't start a thread on it. I looked on the interwebs.

I just did the google search, and I do have to admit, I got the information a lot faster from soulstrut...