MALCOLM CATTO WTF FTW WTF FTW WTF?!?!?!?

13»

Comments

• Does anyone have this one? I was looking through some 45s that I hadn't played in forever and remembered I had this one. Woooooo! Orange vinyl, very nice

i don??t have it but i know it. these are non LP tracks. the shit is crazy

there is also another 45 with two non LP tracks on red vinyl or something...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah, these were both put out around the time of popcorn bubblefish and they're both great. I have a spare copy of one of them.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Does anyone have this one? I was looking through some 45s that I hadn't played in forever and remembered I had this one. Woooooo! Orange vinyl, very nice

I got both, but my cat somehow managed to leave a mark on them..

But hey, they still intact and only the covers are now slightly smelly

but another thing that came out at the time was the bubblefish breaks. Now that is a sick one too....

• Does anyone have this one? I was looking through some 45s that I hadn't played in forever and remembered I had this one. Woooooo! Orange vinyl, very nice

I got both, but my cat somehow managed to leave a mark on them..

But hey, they still intact and only the covers are now slightly smelly

but another thing that came out at the time was the bubblefish breaks. Now that is a sick one too....

i absolutely agree, this one is the best!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    If any one has a extra copy of Popcorn Bubble Fish 10 inch for sale pm me. Peace

I'll trade it for the Express Rising album. Now THERE'S an album I wish I hadn't slept on when it came out.

But yeah, got my copy of the new Malcolm Catto this week and can only cosign the praise - good stuff. I really dug Heliocentrics too, understand why it might not be some peoples cup of tea but it sure is mine.

• If any one has a extra copy of Popcorn Bubble Fish 10 inch for sale pm me. Peace

I'll trade it for the Express Rising album. Now THERE'S an album I wish I hadn't slept on when it came out.

But yeah, got my copy of the new Malcolm Catto this week and can only cosign the praise - good stuff. I really dug Heliocentrics too, understand why it might not be some peoples cup of tea but it sure is mine.

there's a new Heliocentrics 12" coming with Percee P and MF Doom rhyming on an instrumental plus there is an nice bonus track called Space Girl or something. this song is brilliant...

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i just got my copy of this and i can add to the praise... it's totally brilliant...

• can't stop listening to the "drop in, drop out" tune. the drums is so heavy that i'm about to ******!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    if anyone needs a copy of his Nesta "the strongest drug in the world" 45...holleur.
    Listen

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    if anyone needs a copy of his Nesta "the strongest drug in the world" 45...holleur.