pfff whatever

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
how exactly does this website think I can entertain myself all day long without it working correctly. that is all, carry on

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm just drinking a lot of water, trying to regulate my breathing and re-focus. It was a dark morning.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm just drinking a lot of water, trying to regulate my breathing and re-focus. It was a dark morning.

I haven't been this productive at work in over a year.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    a blackout like that only reveals the severity of the addiction. I felt like I had no one to e-talk to.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    a blackout like that only reveals the severity of the addiction. I felt like I had no one to e-talk to.

seriously, I need to meet more of you fuckers in the real world cause I realized today it's pretty goddamn strange to feel a need to conversate with people you don't actually KNOW.

• i thought maybe it always goes down during the day to allow people to get shit done, cos everytime i've happened to checked it in the early hours and early afternoon it hasn't worked, guess not though

• I was starting to worry that they had SS blocked here at work...

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I was starting to worry that they had SS blocked here at work...

hahahah Hermie said the same thing. I thought that for a second too like "oh shit did they realize I spend way too much time on there?"

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I almost gave up record collecting!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

So was I. And the thought horrified me.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    man, I even finished a mix.
    Ridiculous.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

You can always use this to check.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Haha...it was one of the first sites i visited once i joined the matrix this morning and the tech dude was like "That site is broken.."

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

seriously, I need to meet more of you fuckers in the real world cause I realized today it's pretty goddamn strange to feel a need to conversate with people you don't actually KNOW.

yup.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I almost posted on waxidermy...

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

the dark side

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

the dark side

Couldn't log on there. I thought there might be a conspiracy.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I was so busy today that I didn't check in at all. Nobody emailed to be like ... yo ... site is down like they did in '03. I love the Quick Reply!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I was sitting in this insanely dull class where a vapid girl spent 80 minutes talking badly about anti-dumping laws. I checked the strut every couple minutes getting more and more agitated and eventually I just left and muttered "not a good look" to myself in the halls. Brutal stuff, withdrawal.

• I was starting to worry that they had SS blocked here at work...

You can always use this to check.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

yo, is this down for anyone or just me?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I spent my day hitting the refresh button and crying softly

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    I haven't been this productive at work in over a year.

i also replaced my surfing with more random trips to different offices, talking about "spinning" class with the good lookin women, and shredding 1 piece
    of paper at a time in the shredder at the other end of the building.