New Legal Tv-Links

ZekeZeke 221 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I got a beta invite to this new site called Hulu. Apparently News Corp and Universal are getting together to provide streaming video of all of their shows. Commercial interruption, but it is minimal. I think it's interesting that the major networks are taking notes on sites like Tv-Links. The design is way better than the ones they use on their personal network sites. If anyone wants an invite, I've got 8 left. PM your email addresses.

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    damn that was fast thanks

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    Yeah, I'm pretty bored today. I don't like the commercials, but they're short and totally worth it to see A-Team and Arrested Development re-runs.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I've been using this for a few months. They have old shows as well like the A-Team. Most new shows don't interest me at all so my TV show viewing is still limited. Only thing I really watch on there is Conan and an occasional Simpson and Family Guy.

Looks like Hulu is going live tomorrow http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/03/10/its-official-hulu-opens-up-on-wednesday/

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    alluc.org. tv-links.ca, fanpop and Greatstuff.tv and a few others are all still going strong. Real pisser that Stage 6 has gone...