Strutter you'd most like to see get "waterboarded"

2»

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

I used to hate a lof of those little dudes at the skatepark. For the most part they just get in the way.

b/w

What the hell kind of parent thinks that a skatepark is a good place for a little person to learn how to skate? 150+ pound men flying around pretty fast, and there's timmy in the middle trying to figure out how to stand on his board.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Maybe that K.O.B.E. dick-rider Yuichi guy too.

You don't even like basketball. Your dick is probably small and you're like the fifth person that bit off of Batmon's posting style, "K.O.B.E."

Knock that shit off. I don't even know you.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Rough thread.

• heres my question:
    would you rather be tortured, one day out of the year, for the rest of your life (nothing that would kill or physically cripple you....but straight up torture)

or

eat nothing but wet catfood, breakfast lunch dinner for the rest of your life?

hilarious. i vote for more would you rathers around here.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

heres my question:
    would you rather be tortured, one day out of the year, for the rest of your life (nothing that would kill or physically cripple you....but straight up torture)

or

eat nothing but wet catfood, breakfast lunch dinner for the rest of your life?

hilarious. i vote for more would you rathers around here.

i would rather torture everyone on soulstrut, by forcing them to eat catfood genetically engineered to stay wet by Monsanto.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I used to hate a lof of those little dudes at the skatepark. For the most part they just get in the way.

Yup... but now they're all waay better than me. So depressing

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Yup... but now they're all waay better than me. So depressing

Right? what's up with Timmy new-pubes Front Noseblunting the box that I'm hustling to 50-50? Mostly these days I'm out there laughing and making fart sounds, because I'm definitely not landing many tricks.