Strutter you'd most like to see get "waterboarded"

99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Probably that say-anything-to-get-attention Sabadaba guy.

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Maybe that K.O.B.E. dick-rider Yuichi guy too.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You really ought to exercise, instead of trying to look for rare records.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    DJChawp

Maybe that K.O.B.E. dick-rider Yuichi guy too.

You don't even like basketball. Your dick is probably small and you're like the fifth person that bit off of Batmon's posting style, "K.O.B.E."

Knock that shit off. I don't even know you.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Seeing as how waterboarding is a form of torture used
    to extract information, theoretically I would probably
    want to use it on Dakar to give up his secret flea market
    and thrift store spots. But the question is pretty distasteful.

By the way, Strutter is singular, but you've actually included two posters you'd like to see get waterboarded. If you wanna engage in internet combat, please get your mind right before initializing in said engagement.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    kala

• By the way, Strutter is singular, but you've actually included two posters you'd like to see get waterboarded. If you wanna engage in internet combat, please get your mind right before initializing in said engagement.

Shut the fuck up.

You define annoying little shit.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    By the way, Strutter is singular, but you've actually included two posters you'd like to see get waterboarded. If you wanna engage in internet combat, please get your mind right before initializing in said engagement.

Shut the fuck up.

Shut the fuck up.

Aww the more likeable characters on the board!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    this thread is pitiful.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    this thread is pitiful.

Saying.

This along with the 'were hippies hipsters?' and 'People at bars who read novels, study for exams...' threads.

When did SS become so bitter?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    this thread is pitiful.

Saying.

This along with the 'were hippies hipsters?' and 'People at bars who read novels, study for exams...' threads.

When did SS become so bitterer[/b]?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    definitely paycheck...

"what is your source, mr.goods. where are you getting all these fancy records????"

actually...everyone on this board could use a dunk or two

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Gettin' a lil' trim every now and then is a great way to relieve stress and tension.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. I wouldn't want to "waterboard" anyone on here. Every regular poster makes some sort of contribution, be it "great source of knowledge," "comic relief," "butt of jokes," etc.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I have to ask..

What is waterboarding??

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I have to ask..

What is waterboarding??

It's slang for getting hammered in the dumper. Whole lotta AYO'n a gwaaan!

and why else would you be in this thread???
    to the loch with ya,nessie!

heres my question:
    would you rather be tortured, one day out of the year, for the rest of your life (nothing that would kill or physically cripple you....but straight up torture)

or

eat nothing but wet catfood, breakfast lunch dinner for the rest of your life?

heres my question:
    would you rather be tortured, one day out of the year, for the rest of your life (nothing that would kill or physically cripple you....but straight up torture)

or

eat nothing but wet catfood, breakfast lunch dinner for the rest of your life?

That's tough.....

i would say torture. I would consult with some kind of Zen master and try to find a way to mitigate the traumatic experience.

Eating wet catfood for all meals for the rest of your life? This will suck tremendously. I think after a while, people will develop some kind of taste aversion, where the mere thought or smell of catfood will make people gag or feel nauseous.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ... and you'd be dead in a week.

Yo,

Gettin' a lil' trim every now and then is a great way to relieve stress and tension.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

P.S. I wouldn't want to "waterboard" anyone on here. Every regular poster makes some sort of contribution, be it "great source of knowledge," "comic relief," "butt of jokes," etc.

Stacks,

Depends what kind of "lil trim" were talking about.

Yuch

... and you'd be dead in a week.

or at the least, become suicidal.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Yo,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Stacks,

Yuch

???
    hahaha

you sound confused.....

???
    hahaha

you sound confused.....

Losers need not apply. I was talking to Stacks.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    haha

man........

so your hollering at stacks now?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Stacks,

Yuch

Hey Yuichi,

I was referring to "G....good pussy!!!" Sometimes, there's a lil' too much "tightassedness" on the 'Strut that could come from a lack of fuckin'. I'm merely stating a hypothesis that would require testing.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Yo,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Stacks,

Yuch

Hey Yuichi,

I was referring to "G....good pussy!!!" Sometimes, there's a lil' too much "tightassedness" on the 'Strut that could come from a lack of fuckin'. I'm merely stating a hypothesis that would require testing.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oh okay.

By the way, Prof, your hypothesis may not have scientific evidence to support it, but you may be on to something.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts