America, fu.....heck, yeah!

Comments

• Oh. My. God.

My America has no place for long-haired types.

Can you imagine this guy and Toby Keith hanging together in some bar in Texas?

• Is that shit a joke? That's the craziest thing I've seen in awhile?

firefighters in the clouds, 911 victims and Iraq soldier spirits flying around, more flags waving than you can... um... wave a flag at...

I'm speechless. That shit is nuts.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    That was like a cross between Alan Jackson's "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning" and Journey's "Separate Ways"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Journey's "Separate Ways"

That's what I thought.

• firefighters in the clouds, 911 victims and Iraq soldier spirits flying around, more flags waving than you can... um... wave a flag at...

"this video made from 99.5% recycled cliches"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    are you guys sure that's not bob odenkirk in a wig?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    No one's mentioned how fucking terrible this guys singing is.

It sounds like his larynx is convulsing

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• Is that shit a joke? That's the craziest thing I've seen in awhile?

firefighters in the clouds, 911 victims and Iraq soldier spirits flying around, more flags waving than you can... um... wave a flag at...

the kanye blazer. the kid-size kmart b-ball jersey. the torn jeans. at the same time lookin like alice cooper's pentacostle twin. this dude is . reel heds no da dill.

did you see him bless that little black child's head with his hands. how many of y'all can do that?!

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    He reminds me of the magician brother on the show "Arrested Development"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

did you see him bless that little black child's head with his hands. how many of y'all can do that?!

now I know you being facetious cause you seen me do that bout five/ eight times in the last month. I even got a crippled Hindi to cripwalk while reciting the Pledge of Allegience

• ElexElex 22 Posts
    This shit is so gross, it's funny. I was feelin' ol' boy! That's defintiely the type of shit they clowned in Team America too. Scary to think who might really knock thzat though. Like, in the truck, with the decade old Oakley's on like it doesn't matter, swearing that god wants him to drive that truck cuz if he doesn't then, well... I think you know what happens then..... ????

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

Michael Jackson the next time he gets caught with his hands on some kid:
    "oh... but.. I just wanted to bless him... honest!"

[color:white] .
    .[/color]
    .[/color]
    .[/color]
    okay, that wasn't funny, I'm sorry.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Is that shit a joke? That's the craziest thing I've seen in awhile?

the kanye blazer. the kid-size kmart b-ball jersey. the torn jeans. at the same time lookin like alice cooper's pentacostle twin. this dude is . reel heds no da dill.

before i read that i was going to say "its great that alice cooper is still making music", but your comment beat me to it. great minds think alike.

• Woa. Everytime Adam Sandler sings "Ameruhca" I want to scratch out my eyeballs.