I'm getting high today before I go towork

Guantanamo_JonesGuantanamo_Jones 177 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
its not something I normally do, or encourage. actually I am probably going to regret it once I am working and shit starts dragging on. but it is beautiful this morning and I am going to walk to work so i'm gonna get high before I do it. I feel responsible. Don't tell my employers!!!!

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    are you a busdriver?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Drugs are bad.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    are you a busdriver?
    he's the President of the United States.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    beautiful this morning and I am going to walk to work

Don't need to get high for this, and you don't want to run into a beautiful honey lookin like a red eye jedi.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    haha... i have the day off. Just woke up and got laid... and that was all i was really trying to get accomplished... time for bong hits of sonoma purple.

• i work at a hospital giving out drugtests and i am frequently high. I had to use someone else's urine to pass the drug test to get the job...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i smoked with a surgeon the other day while on lunchbreak. he had finished for the day but it just goes to show you that if there was drug testing here half the employees would be out of a job.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    my drug taking days are over!

• beautiful this morning and I am going to walk to work

Don't need to get high for this, and you don't want to run into a beautiful honey lookin like a red eye jedi.

Eye Drops son!

I am on break now.
    lets just say I work in the service industry(no fast food) and it has been a surprisingly good day at work. just been drinking yerba mate steadily and feeling like a dirty hippie. Thats okay, I can deal with that for the moment.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Posting about being high at work on a public board online might not be the best idea! I'm sayin'.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    almost every teacher i know is a stoner.

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    my drug taking days are over!

Weed's not a drug.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    almost every teacher i know is a stoner.

That would explain some of the test scores I've been reading about.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I work in the service industry(no fast food) and it has been a surprisingly good day at work. just been drinking yerba mate steadily and feeling like a dirty hippie.

Working at the coffee shop still counts as service industry, though, no?

• puchitopuchito 374 Posts
    Self Medicating.

• Posting about being high at work on a public board online might not be the best idea! I'm sayin'.

yeah I am not really concerned about that.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    LOL
    GO GUANTANAMO GO!!!!!!!!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    i smoked for the first time in close to 5 months today and it was pretty great. we smoked a weed/hookah bowl and i can't remember the last time i enjoyed smoking that much. might have to rethink my stance on gettin high.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I don't really drink mat??, not that I dislike it, but I love tea. Tea and pot go so well together--possibly my best find in 2007. I would imagine that mat?? is the same.

• I don't really drink mat??, not that I dislike it, but I love tea. Tea and pot go so well together--possibly my best find in 2007. I would imagine that mat?? is the same.

you can combine the two

product being marijuana tea and event being getting high...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    i smoked with a surgeon the other day while on lunchbreak. he had finished for the day but it just goes to show you that if there was drug testing here half the employees would be out of a job.

Kaiser Herbanente?