Torrents site invitations

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
ok, so I'm a new nerd in the torrents world. WHO GOT INVITATIONS TO PRIVATE TORRENTS SITES FOR ME?I only have like 5 invitations to give away...INVITE OR DIEI NEED MORE DVD-RTORRENTZ FOR LIFE

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Torrents are old hat myfriend. Spend the couple of bucks and get a Rapidshare account. It can't be beat. Unless of course they shut down RS.

• F*ck yes cosign on RapidShare acct. Best $25 I've spent recently...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    F*ck yes cosign on RapidShare acct. Best $25 I've spent recently...

Torrents still kill.

I got a megaupload account. Plaese to explain why rapidshare is so gangster.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    F*ck yes cosign on RapidShare acct. Best $25 I've spent recently...

Torrents still kill.

I got a megaupload account. Plaese to explain why rapidshare is so gangster.

yes, and where to find all the content rapidshare has to offer.

• RS seems to be the host of choice for all the music blogs I've been frequenting lately... I get movies and tv shows of torrents still tho, but RS blogs for music...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    First. There are sites which help you search sites like RS, mega, zshare, etc.

ShareMiner is a fav (Tho it has been flaky the last week going down). But there are many more.

But there are private boards out there which kill it.

TV, Movies, Forget DVDR... Way to many HD - 720p to 1080p rips out there to care about DVDR rips now.

I haven't used torrents in over 6 months. Max out my internet connection and no need to share bandwidth like with torrents.

Someone was talking about getting TV rips quick. Find a decent source out there and you can get it faster than a torrent. Depending on your internet connection. I grabbed the last Lost eps in less than 10 mins and it was posted right around the time of the original airing.

• I should have a Cinema Obscura invite if anyone needs one. I have to say that Cinematik has fulfilled most my torrent needs - great quality and a varied selection. Oh yeah, for asian cinema asiandvdclub.org is _the_ place to go to (free registration to boot). It appears to be down at the moment though.

And someone show me to a RS link to a Mizoguchi DVD or de Sica or whatever -- yeah, I thought so...

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts

And someone show me to a RS link to a Mizoguchi DVD or de Sica or whatever -- yeah, I thought so...
    Here you go. Though I'd love a Cinema Obscura invite if you've still got a spare.

The trick with RS is to search Google with the following style of query:
    Mizoguchi(or whatever it is that you're looking for) intext:rapidshare.com/files

• I knew my arrogance would backfire. Good to know. Although I'd still say that torrents are less hassle as they aren't broken up into parts like that.

I can hook you up with Cinema Obscura invite, Zeke, just PM your email address (hotmail doesn't work, gmail is fine, the rest are hit and miss).