I HIT THAT [white chicks related]

Comments

• Fuck manhattan. The LES is trash now these Frickin' bluetoothed fairy ass fratboys and yuppies took it over.

BK is type wack in many spots too but there is still real shit in NYC. You gotta know the right people, kick it in the right spots. If you want to see real hood shit go to X-Bar in the BX or Elite Ark in BK LOL

LOL!

When did you move here from LA again?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Also I used to be anti white chick disliking many of the worsts' attitudes, loud mouthedness, obnoxiousness, and clueless behavior

Latte Pas

• Ben:

Honestly, bruh. I've only seen you with a woman at the clurb and that wasn't your fam or H.*. like once. I've seen you many a time at MILK/Madrone/Poleng etc clutching a bud with your buds.

JUS' SAYIN', YOU OLD FINANCIAL DISTRICT LETHARIO.

cue joke about "my girl" from Chad in like 5,4,3,2,1, REFRESH BUTTON

• I wont shit on the entire island. But mofos gotta get realize its more than Canal st to 59th st.

i dont doubt it. but the fact that one now has to go around "finding new york" is pretty disheartening.

b/w

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I wont shit on the entire island. But mofos gotta get realize its more than Canal st to 59th st.

i dont doubt it. but the fact that one now has to go around "finding new york" is pretty disheartening.

b/w

That's funny, I picked up one record at lunch today...that one.

• dope record. im playing it right now. and wondering...

• Fuck manhattan. The LES is trash now these Frickin' bluetoothed fairy ass fratboys and yuppies took it over.

BK is type wack in many spots too but there is still real shit in NYC. You gotta know the right people, kick it in the right spots. If you want to see real hood shit go to X-Bar in the BX or Elite Ark in BK LOL

LOL!

When did you move here from LA again?

I been here probably about 8 years

• Ben:

Honestly, bruh. I've only seen you with a woman at the clurb and that wasn't your fam or H.*. like once. I've seen you many a time at MILK/Madrone/Poleng etc clutching a bud with your buds.

oh man how are you going to put the kid's government nickname in the skreets like this!?!?

for serious though you do remember Natalie though right? you were definitely trying to holleur at that! (and she asked about you).

listen I know you have to issue denials on here because your girl LURKS! it's all good doggie. we understand.

cue PM from king phonics in 4, 3, 2, 1 talmbout "really, she was asking bout me?"

• FINANCIAL DISTRICT LETHARIO.

• i like how there's 2 unrelated cat fights going on right here.

meow!

• I was about to call Shig the new Moist for his anti-Caucasian stance until I saw this:

this is funny, because I've been kind of feeling white chicks lately.

From militant to vanilla bent.

• SHIGMOISTNESSDOS

• i like how there's 2 unrelated cat fights going on right here.

meow!

mines and moist's is more of a pillow fight.

I wont shit on the entire island. But mofos gotta get realize its more than Canal st to 59th st.

Well most folks have a very narrow view of NYC in the first place. Talmbout Union Square n shit.

• Ben:

oh man how are you going to put the kid's government nickname in the skreets like this!?!?

for serious though you do remember Natalie though right? you were definitely trying to holleur at that! (and she asked about you).

listen I know you have to issue denials on here because your girl LURKS! it's all good doggie. we understand.

cue PM from king phonics in 4, 3, 2, 1 talmbout "really, she was asking bout me?"

She doesn't lurk fool. I was just saying that to get you "shook". But I guess you can't shook the already shookededed.

I guess I can change that to "twice" instead of "once" from times I seen you in the skreets with skirt. And I have no recollection or knowledge of said woman.

• anyways, is it me or does nyc seem like disneyland for rich white folks now?

• The complaints about NYC are no different than what's happening elsewhere like SF, Chi, LA....

And not for nothing, the places where it's still violent - Bed Stuy, Brownsville, East NY, North Bronx - are getting worse... my old neighborhood in the BX used to be mellow and now it's one of the highest crime rates in the city.

I'm not a big fan of LES gentrification but I remember the days when I first came to NY and it was hectic down here. I can curse out the trust fund hipsteurs and frat boy revelers all I want but I can't be mad at the crime drop. Hell, I live in between 3 housing projects and my girl can walk home at 3am.

• I was about to call Shig the new Moist for his anti-Caucasian stance until I saw this:

WELL PLAYED

It was folks just talking on my day off then you know.

Hell, I live in between 3 housing projects and my girl can briskly[/b] walk home at 3am.

• I guess I can change that to "twice" instead of "once" from times I seen you in the skreets with skirt.

I keeps 'em on the low though. though.

WELL PLAYED

It was folks just talking on my day off then you know.

P.S.

I was talking about these white chicks

An actual American comedy that translate very well into Spanish. Caught it in San Salvador.

• Hell, I live in between 3 housing projects and my girl canbriskly[/b] walk home at 3am.

Haha, perhaps. But I'm saying man, shit's pretty neutered out here.

It's still live uptown though - Faux_Rillz keeps those 'jects on lean!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    White chicks are like potato chips.

Then once you've had your fill, they're like cottage cheese.

• I guess I can change that to "twice" instead of "once" from times I seen you in the skreets with skirt.

I keeps 'em on the low though. though.

Dog, there was nothing on the "low" about "her"

Just sayin', you definitely OVER DID IT HOLMES.

Hell, I live in between 3 housing projects and my girl canbriskly[/b] walk home at 3am.

Haha, perhaps. But I'm saying man, shit's pretty neutered out here.

It's still live uptown though - Faux_Rillz keeps those 'jects on lean!

Nah i feel you.

Rillz be BBqin' in the 'Jects w/ Trouble Allah and them.

• the most shookedness I have experienced in NY over the last couple years was in East New York. I was shown a gun right outside the subway station. Yes shook one doggie.

I was shown a gun right outside the subway station.

By white chicks?

• the most shookedness I have experienced in NY over the last couple years was in East New York. I was shown a gun right outside the subway station. Yes shook one doggie.

No doub'! That Percee P sure does give you a hardsell outside of Fat Beats.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    the most shookedness I have experienced in NY over the last couple years was in East New York. I was shown a gun right outside the subway station. Yes shook one doggie.

No doub'! That Percee P sure does give you a hardsell outside of Fat Beats.
    ha!

• And not for nothing, the places where it's still violent - Bed Stuy, Brownsville, East NY, North Bronx - are getting worse... my old neighborhood in the BX used to be mellow and now it's one of the highest crime rates in the city.

I'm not a big fan of LES gentrification but I remember the days when I first came to NY and it was hectic down here.

I live on the border of the stuy now and it's gunshots here and there. Flatbush was quieter but I remember right after a shooting picking up shells with some Arab cats and dropping them into an officer's coffee cup he was collecting them with. I'm up in the South west BX a lot and it's still a very poor district but crime is low as hell. THEY DIDN'T STOP LOCKING THE YOUTH UP THOUGH! But even Queens bookings was patty cake happy go lucky shit. NYC is softer and I'm not complaining being that I'm not a Rambo type but talk about losing some character.

Anyway the crime is gonna get worse with this recession on deck and all