I HIT THAT [white chicks related]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
so lo, it was valentines day yesterday, and a white chick walks in all, um, white, and gets super excited about shit and puts her hand up and saysHIGH-FIVE[/b]i hit thatseriously tho white chicks, this is prolly the lowest form of subjugation and why do i feel the need to participate? up yours honkey!

Comments

• oh yeah, there was also this cute little grandma that was teetering on the block so me and this other lady helped her and that grandma was HAMMERED! it was like 1030am. ahhh, pico.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    up yours honkey!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    anyone that goes for a high five gets the
    sometimes it's appropriate during a sporting event.

anyone that goes for a high five gets the
    sometimes it's appropriate post-coital.

• anyone that goes for a high five gets the
    sometimes it's appropriate during a sporting event.

BOWLANG

• high fives are apprpriate between you and your 1-3 yr old relatives.

• this is funny, because I've been kind of feeling white chicks lately.

OR

this is funny, because I've been kind of feeling white chicks lately.

Latte Pas

• don't do it.

• high fives are apprpriate between you and your 1-3 yr old relatives.

But by 4 if they are still going for the high 5 they are going to get the too slow fake out.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    this is funny, because I've been kind of feigning the sense that I'm a legit hip-hop deejay by strictly catering my sets to white chicks lately only.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    this is funny, because I've been kind of feeling white chicks lately.

Latte Pas

• ok, i dont want anyone to think that i dismiss white chicks wholesale. i am talking about that "white chicks" attitude. of course, we got that for cheap down here in LA and theres no shortage in sight. but yeah, a white lady came in today with her 2 kids and she was cool. concerned about the safety of her kids but not taking it to ridiculous extremes. and respectful. i can get with that.

i am talking about that "white chicks" attitude

Thats like haff the cats herr.

• this is funny, because I've been kind of feigning the sense that I'm a legit hip-hop deejay by strictly catering my sets to white chicks lately only.

DOES MY JOCK HAVE STATIC CLING?

lol

• i am talking about that "white chicks" attitude

dont get me started. and their skin isnt always white.

anyways, is it me or does nyc seem like disneyland for rich white folks now? i mean, im not from there so what do i know but last time i was in manhattan [a year ago] i couldnt wait to get out to the far reaches of queens where the real folks are.

• don't do it.

^^^ SCURRED OF LA COMPETICION!

this is funny, because I've been kind of feigning the sense that I'm a legit hip-hop deejay by strictly catering my sets to white chicks lately only.

Is that a Frankie Goes to Hollywood song? Or are you actually trying to cap back?

anyways, is it me or does nyc seem like disneyland for rich white folks now? i mean, im not from there so what do i know but last time i was in manhattan [a year ago] i couldnt wait to get out to the far reaches of queens where the real folks are.

Yes.

There's a good article in New York talmbout this shit.

The real folks are still here and are being influenced by the luxury.

• this is funny, because I've been kind of feigning the sense that I'm a legit hip-hop deejay by strictly catering my sets to white chicks lately only.

Frankie Goes to Hollywood

I WASN'T RAISED LIKE THAT

• Fuck manhattan. The LES is trash now these Frickin' bluetoothed fairy ass fratboys and yuppies took it over.

BK is type wack in many spots too but there is still real shit in NYC. You gotta know the right people, kick it in the right spots. If you want to see real hood shit go to X-Bar in the BX or Elite Ark in BK LOL

Aren't you still being raised?

• i am talking about that "white chicks" attitude

oh i get it. you mean here, soulstrut. yes, this is true. just yesterday lord_fauxntleroy told me

YOU GO GIRL![/b]

GRASPIN' AT STRAWS

Fuck manhattan. The LES is trash now these Frickin' bluetoothed fairy ass fratboys and yuppies took it over.

BK is type wack in many spots too but there is still real shit in NYC. You gotta know the right people, kick it in the right spots. If you want to see real hood shit go to X-Bar in the BX or Elite Ark in BK LOL

I wont shit on the entire island. But mofos gotta get realize its more than Canal st to 59th st.

• don't do it.

^^^ SCURRED OF LA COMPETICION!

just trying to save the young moist one from a world of hurt.

besides moist knows not to try to holleur at the girls I'm with anymore. there's only so much rejection the boy can take.

GRASPIN' AT STRAWS

Still graspin' at mama's teets.

• Fuck manhattan. The LES is trash now these Frickin' bluetoothed fairy ass fratboys and yuppies took it over.

I wont shit on the entire island. But mofos gotta get realize its more than Canal st to 59th st.

Whoa whoa let me clarify. i fucked up. I love uptown and the females of Washington Heights, and even parts of downtown, but what I meant was the Disneyland part that grandpa shig was addressing.

Also I used to be anti white chick disliking many of the worsts' attitudes, loud mouthedness, obnoxiousness, and clueless behavior but hanging around some dudes that have the snow bunny fever has rubbed off maybe

• anyways, is it me or does nyc seem like disneyland for rich white folks now? i mean, im not from there so what do i know but last time i was in manhattan [a year ago] i couldnt wait to get out to the far reaches of queens where the real folks are.

Yes.

There's a good article in New York talmbout this shit.

The real folks are still here and are being influenced by the luxury.

Yeah I read that too. His bit at the end about how he hopes NYC folks will someday in the not-too-distant future be embarrassed by appearing too well-to-do & snobby was nice, but I don't know if there's any turning back at this point.