SUPERHEAD

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Daaaam... so why nobody ain't discussin' this whole Hot 97 scandalousness from today? Kool G Rap & his wife Ma Barker goin' at Superhead? Stories about BET's Big Tigger gettin' his booty bloodied by some dude (AYO!!!)? Method Man's name being brought into the whole Superhead convo? Meth then calling the station and having words with G-Rap and wifey??? WHAT??? Y'all folls just don't care, do y'all? I thought y'all had your ears to the skreets, mane... what up with dat???

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    what?!?!?!

break it down for us soulman!

• oldnewsouloldnewsoul 238 Posts
    Link pimp.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Man, I was waiting for somebody to bring this up.

G Rap and his name being involved in that triflingness kind of depressed me, to be honest.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Yeah G. Rap on some gossip? Need proof, now! As far as Tigger (Tigga) well... no comment.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    "Bobby (Brown) was a little messy."

Link pimp.
    doesnt work

Uh yeah it's broke or somethin...

Sooooooooooo where is it on that site?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Shaq is messy with his and told her not to judge him by his body size, to keep her from expecting too much, bobby brown is real messy with his, dame dash is forgettable, read the book for the jayz dirt, kool g rap made her suck his dick for 2 hours until her nose bled (also mentions she was made to give him head 5 times a day), method man is still hitting that shit on the low but he called in and got mad cause his wifey heard it, tigger is gay as fuck and has his ass ripped right in front of her, but she still fuck dude and got blood all over her hotel sheets, she knows magic johnson (but is probably ashamed of that superhead and wouldn't admit to that shit), john sally is hung like two horses, bill mahr is fucking her now, and without a doubt he will be in her next book when she moves on to some other richier white guy, and check out her book to get more gossip from the girl they call superhead.

I think that is what the interview said.

http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Daaaam... so why nobody ain't discussin' this whole Hot 97 scandalousness from today? Kool G Rap & his wife Ma Barker goin' at Superhead? Stories about BET's Big Tigger gettin' his booty bloodied by some dude (AYO!!!)? Method Man's name being brought into the whole Superhead convo? Meth then calling the station and having words with G-Rap and wifey??? WHAT??? Y'all folls just don't care, do y'all? I thought y'all had your ears to the skreets, mane... what up with dat???

DAMN this is wild!!!!!!!! She is blowing dudes up crazy.

damn G rap blew her SPOT UP!!! lyin' ass skeezer

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Reeks of publicity stunt!!

Buy the book now!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    what a trick - what the fuck do I care what John Salley's dick looks like?

How the hell did this bitch get a book deal off of fucking and sucking celebrities?

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    How the hell did this bitch get a book deal off of fucking and sucking celebrities?

see:
    Traci Lords
    Pamela Anderson
    Heidi Fleiss
    Paris Hilton
    Jenna Jameson
    the list goes on, America loves this trash!

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    All I can say is that Meth comes, Straight the Fuck Up on This Shit..!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts

see:
    Traci Lords
    Pamela Anderson
    Heidi Fleiss
    Paris Hilton
    Jenna Jameson
    the list goes on, America loves this trash!

Very good point, but the whole thing is about WHO she's fucked with, not how. Which to me, is just weak. I feel the same way about opportunistic motherfuckers no matter what the scenario.

You're right though, it's nothing new.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Damn, this shit is crazy!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Y'all wanna see where this chick gets her name from you can check her out in action right hurrrr...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I got Hot on right now... they just got the cease and desist letter...

THAT HEAD IS SEEEERIOUS

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

One of the saddest things I've ever heard - this girl has problems & I'd bet the dudes she was with are just as fucked...Its too bad that she has a kid.

Fucked up.

h

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

One of the saddest things I've ever heard - this girl has problems & I'd bet the dudes she was with are just as fucked...Its too bad that she has a kid.

Fucked up.

h

• One of the saddest things I've ever heard - this girl has problems & I'd bet the dudes she was with are just as fucked...Its too bad that she has a kid.

Fucked up.

h

Nothing like growing up knowing your mama is a world famous groupie knob gobbler. Classayyyyyy....

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

G Rap sounds heated, I hope G rap's girl went and slapped her up the head at the instore...

peace.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn, Bill Maher is hittin' that!? He better chill before he get that package (HIV/AIDS).

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    If these people were arguing in my house I'd throw them out. If they were doing this on my radio I'd turn it off. Petty, messy and plain dull.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    The usual double standard going on here, I see.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Y'all wanna see where this chick gets her name from you can check her out in action right hurrrr...

homegirl is seriously overzealous.. it's funny how her bio reads like she's an angel.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Shaq is messy with his and told her not to judge him by his body size, to keep her from expecting too much, bobby brown is real messy with his, dame dash is forgettable, read the book for the jayz dirt, kool g rap made her suck his dick for 2 hours until her nose bled (also mentions she was made to give him head 5 times a day), method man is still hitting that shit on the low but he called in and got mad cause his wifey heard it, tigger is gay as fuck and has his ass ripped right in front of her, but she still fuck dude and got blood all over her hotel sheets, she knows magic johnson (but is probably ashamed of that superhead and wouldn't admit to that shit), john sally is hung like two horses, bill mahr is fucking her now, and without a doubt he will be in her next book when she moves on to some other richier white guy, and check out her book to get more gossip from the girl they call superhead.

I think that is what the interview said.

http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/morningShow/interviews/superhead.wma

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!! Who would want to boink a chick that's wilin' out like that? Yuck!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Peeped it. It at first was lengthy but it got to the point. She's basically getting Rap in some stuff! Meth came in and was like keep my name out ya mouth!