Aleit's a Yenta Coach

2»

Comments

• god

• Kala broke my browser.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    yo.

• Kala--it is I! The one Dennagon, having travelled through the time-space vortex from the nth dimension to confront you and yoor questionable record sales tactics! Show yourself, worm!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I'm at peace with my existence, once I accepted the fact that I wasn't going to make people's dreams come true or produce hot beats, it all became clear to me. I just let it go, held on to my fat wife and faced a future of supermarkets and shopping malls on sunday afternoons.

^^^poast of the centurion

Kala--it is I! The one Dennagon, having travelled through the time-space vortex from the nth dimension to confront you and yoor questionable record sales tactics! Show yourself, worm!

^^^I will never let this thraed die on the strength of a DENNAGON KENNETH ENGER appearance...truly prilliant

all of you yenta white boy KKKUNTS

FUCK OFF

My FEEDBACK IS 98.7 on ebay
    i have sold many records to guys from the board with zero problems
    so all of you eat my fat DICK

bunch of assholes with no lives of their own
    you wish you pulled the kind of heat that I do

the fact remains
    some asshole who i don't know tried to give me "advice" in my sales thread [for a high ticket item]and sent me PMs[which i never answered about another record I had on ebay]all of which I never asked for.

never once did i post or ruin his sales threads or PM him about how to sell on ebay

I never post any comments in sales threads except super positive ones to bump

faux realz --the vaseline is for ya ugly girl's ass

oh and by the way ...I seriously doubt any of you would pop ANY shit like this in the "real world"cuz if you did you would get smacked like a little phuckin' bitch/toy that you want to be
    keyboard bravado record dorx

Edited to get rid of Kala's excessive and stupid graemlin use. Grow up.

^^^LOVELY

Quoted for posteriority. I Luv it.

ok
    have fun at the mall buying shit

Did you sell the O.C. Tolbert on Rojec 45 yet for $2k b.i.n.?

I'm wondering, cos I just found a mint copy but I want to wait till you sell yours so I can list mine on ebay and get more money. Thanks.