Aleit's a Yenta Coach

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
i didnt know this so im just making sure everyone knew this. this is all ... carry on

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    You gotta hand it to Kala, at least he's consistent.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    he got into an argument on the funk board too

I would feel totally comfortable sending several thousand dollars to a guy like that

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    he got into an argument on the funk board too

I would feel totally comfortable sending several thousand dollars to a guy like that

oh ok so i am a dishonest guy because fryer called me names and asslit ruined my sales thred
    FUCK YOU
    and also as i told asslit mind your ownfucking business

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    bro, you ruined your own thread by throwing a temper tantrum.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    bro, you ruined your own thread by throwing a temper tantrum.

i cant believe kala of all people got angry..uncanny!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    haha, I checked that thread out too, thinking... damn, this dude is freaking out over someone offering some friendly advice!!

Your advice was right too... he posted a sales thread in the "EBAY" thread on soul-source. His response should have been "thanks". Instead, you got the kkkkunt action!

I expect full retaliation for my above comments.

• Diane arbus was never so apt!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Link?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Link?

its been deleted

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    the short story: ari is a TOY and kala doesnt want any advice from him and called him a yenta. short beef thread but entertaining from both sides. unfortunately the tolbert thread was locked. nice record though!

• the short story: ari is a TOY and kala doesnt want any advice from him and called him a yenta. short beef thread but entertaining from both sides. unfortunately the tolbert thread was locked. nice record though!

If Kala posts here again this has the makings of a beautiful thread.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    RAMP

---

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    WATCH OUT OR Y'ALL GONNA GET BITCHSLAPPP'D.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    The fact that the two of you live in the same city
    removes some of the "anonymous internet persona" factor
    and ups the intensity a bit. If Kala ever leaves his
    basement, you may have something to worry about, A*i

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    What's a yenta??

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    What's a yenta??

yenta - (Yiddish) a woman who talks too much; a gossip unable to keep a secret; a woman who spreads rumors and scandal

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    What's a yenta??

yenta - (Yiddish) a woman who talks too much; a gossip unable to keep a secret; a woman who spreads rumors and scandal
    Thanks, never heard of that before. What an odd name to call someone in the context of that thread??

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Buying an expensive records from Kala totally sounds like a good idea to me. I can't even possibly imagine anything going wrong.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Buying an expensive records from Kala totally sounds like a good idea to me. I can't even possibly imagine anything going wrong.

I get a warm feeling from the way he smears his camera lens with vaseline--makes me want to spend money.

• Buying an expensive records from Kala totally sounds like a good idea to me. I can't even possibly imagine anything going wrong.

SuzpEkKKt

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    all of you yenta white boy KKKUNTS

FUCK OFF

My FEEDBACK IS 98.7 on ebay
    i have sold many records to guys from the board with zero problems
    so all of you eat my fat DICK

bunch of assholes with no lives of their own
    you wish you pulled the kind of heat that I do

the fact remains
    some asshole who i don't know tried to give me "advice" in my sales thread [for a high ticket item]and sent me PMs[which i never answered about another record I had on ebay]all of which I never asked for.

never once did i post or ruin his sales threads or PM him about how to sell on ebay

I never post any comments in sales threads except super positive ones to bump

faux realz --the vaseline is for ya ugly girl's ass

oh and by the way ...I seriously doubt any of you would pop ANY shit like this in the "real world"cuz if you did you would get smacked like a little phuckin' bitch/toy that you want to be
    keyboard bravado record dorx

Edited to get rid of Kala's excessive and stupid graemlin use. Grow up.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    If someone buy me a plane ticket (I won't waste my money) I'm totally smashing this little fucker's head in public. I'll take an out of focus picture of his dead body with his own camera to prove my mission is accomplished. Thank you.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    If someone buy me a plane ticket (I won't waste my money) I'm totally smashing this little fucker's head in public. I'll take an out of focus picture of his dead body with his own camera to prove my mission is accomplished. Thank you.

FAT WIFE BEATER

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    in fact I am willing to bet my best rarer that your wife really is a fat pig
    and you are sick of sticking it
    just think jr another 40 years to go with that same sloppy hole
    maybe when the kids grow up you can get divorced
    hittin nerves

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Dude, for a Folkways pimp you have little knowledge of the southamerican women scene. You will have a hard time finding a fat woman over here.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    the fact that you are even in this thread at all is testament to your toy like existence

piss off mediocre chump

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm at peace with my existence, once I accepted the fact that I wasn't going to make people's dreams come true or produce hot beats, it all became clear to me. I just let it go, held on to my fat wife and faced a future of supermarkets and shopping malls on sunday afternoons.

• This thread was a lot of fun...until Kala fucked up the formatting with his excessive use of middle finger graemlins.

I wish we had a referee throwing the flag graemlin. This would demand 15 yards and loss of, 'being DOWN.'

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ok
    have fun at the mall buying shit

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    This thread was a lot of fun...until Kala fucked up the formatting with his excessive use of middle finger graemlins.

I wish we had a referee throwing the flag graemlin. This would demand 15 yards and loss of, 'being DOWN.'

hey kkkitchenkitsch ken babbs' vietnam book has a deadline of 8/1/08 for the final edit