Yo FUCK John McCain

Comments

• hes the only republican who doesnt have a stick in the ass stance on immigration

mccain is really the gops only chance

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    mccain is really the gops only chance

And they seem to know it. Even with all kinds of support from the hierarchy, people are just not taking Romney seriously, and I'm just about ready to write everyone else off.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

I have never seen so many pleats on one single pair of pants before.

They match the inhuman gills. Naturally.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    people are just not taking Romney seriously

You might as well tell Evangelicals that a Moonie or a Scientologist is going to be their next President.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    McCain has obviously gotten to Raj, have you seen the banner ad yet?

• people are just not taking Romney seriously

You might as well tell Evangelicals that a Moonie or a Scientologist is going to be their next President.

Asking a liberal what an Evangelical believes in is like asking a conservative what an atheist believes in.

• This flick is creepy on so many levels...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    people are just not taking Romney seriously

Asking a liberal what an Evangelical believes in is like asking a conservative what an atheist believes in.

Nothing from nothing means nothing.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    McCain needs to invest in some new suits - that huge wide tie I saw him wearing was ridiculous too - it looks like a bib

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    This flick is creepy on so many levels...
    McCain looking like Teddy Ruxbin in this pic.

• But please remember, he wants to see decisive US victory in Afganistan

uhhh...me too?

I mean, I wanna see decisive victory over the Taliban . and I don't think the Afghans can really do that themselves so....

don't you think we owe them that much?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

But please remember, he wants to see decisive US victory in Afganistan

uhhh...me too?

the Afghans can really do that themselves

So if you think the Afghans can do it themselves, what is the question?

• But please remember, he wants to see decisive US victory in Afganistan

uhhh...me too?

huh? I said they couldn't.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I mean, I wanna see decisive victory over the Taliban .

uhhh...me too?

huh? I said they could.

?

• are you serious with this sandbox schitt? I didn't take your quote out of context dude.

Did you or did you not advance McCain's support for decisive victory in Afghanistan as one reason why we should oppose his candidacy?

if that's what you said and you now realize how lame that is, then just own up. cut out the "I know you are but what am I" schitt. how old are you?

are you serious with this sandbox schitt? I didn't take your quote of context dude.

Did you or did you not advance McCain's support for decisive victory in Afghanistan as one reason why we should oppose his candidacy?

if that's what you said and you now realize how lame that is, then just own up. cut out the "I know you are but what am I" schitt. how old are you?

I thought it was funny.

To answer your question; NO, I did not advance McCain's support for decisive victory in Afghanistan as one reason why we should oppose his candidacy.

Here is what I wrote:
    But please remember, he wants to see decisive US victories in Afganistan and Iraq (and Iran and Syria and North Korea?). He knows that it is not going to happen without lots of troops and lots of equipment. Look for a draft and bombings and weapons making on scale previously unimaginable if (when) he is elected.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

uhhh...me too?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Look for a draft and bombings and weapons making on scale previously unimaginable if (when) he is elected.

fearmonger much?

• are you serious with this sandbox schitt? I didn't take your quote of context dude.

I thought it was funny.

To answer your question; NO, I did not advance McCain's support for decisive victory in Afghanistan as one reason why we should oppose his candidacy.

Here is what I wrote:
    But please remember, he wants to see decisive US victories in Afganistan and Iraq (and Iran and Syria and North Korea?). He knows that it is not going to happen without lots of troops and lots of equipment. Look for a draft and bombings and weapons making on scale previously unimaginable if (when) he is elected.

I know what you said was part of a larger quote; I just think it's more than a little disingenuous to roll victory in Afghanistan up with the war in Iraq (not to mention the absurdity of lumping victory in Afghanistan together with imaginary military campaigns against Iran and Syria and North Korea.)

we were attacked from Afghanistan, invaded and liberated that country from the Taliban and then shamelessly ditched the Afghans to pursue some other bullshit.

you really not see a difference? do you not think we owe the Afghans a more sustained US effort in their country?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Look for a draft and bombings and weapons making on scale previously unimaginable if (when) he is elected.

fearmonger much?

Buy stock in Sidewalk Chalk NOW!!!!!

are you serious with this sandbox schitt? I didn't take your quote of context dude.

I thought it was funny.

Here is what I wrote:
    But please remember, he wants to see decisive US victories in Afghanistan and Iraq (and Iran and Syria and North Korea?). He knows that it is not going to happen without lots of troops and lots of equipment. Look for a draft and bombings and weapons making on scale previously unimaginable if (when) he is elected.

I know what you said was part of a larger quote; I just think it's more than a little disingenuous to roll victory in Afghanistan up with the war in Iraq (not to mention the absurdity of lumping victory in Afghanistan together with imaginary military campaigns against Iran and Syria and North Korea.)

we were attacked from Afghanistan, invaded and liberated that country from the Taliban and then shamelessly ditched the Afghans to pursue some other bullshit.

you really not see a difference? do you not think we owe the Afghans a more sustained US effort in their country?

I was not talking about who I do or do not want to go to war with. I was talking about John McCain[/b] . John McCain has been very clear that he believes that Iraq, Iran, Syria and North Korea are fronts on the war on Terror.

Do you want to change the conversation from what McCain believes to what I believe?

It is McCain who is rolling up victory in Afghanistan with the war in Iraq and lumping them together with campaigns against Iran Syria and North Korea.

Don't get mad at me. Get mad at McCain.

• okay but you presented those all as reasons to be wary of McCain. I think they are worth parsing out; those military campaigns are all different (which admittedly may be lost on McCain). that said, personally I view his committment to victory in Afghanistan (as distinct from the others) to be a plus. and no I'm not mad doggie.

okay but you presented those all as reasons to be wary of McCain. I think they are worth parsing out; those military campaigns are all different (which admittedly may be lost on McCain). that said, personally I view his committment to victory in Afghanistan (as distinct from the others) to be a plus. and no I'm not mad doggie.

My bigger point was McCain really believes, and does, a lot of stuff that is admirable. Some of it is admirable because it jives with your or my beliefs, and some admirable because he has taken a moral stand, even if it differs from our beliefs.

With that in mind, I think it's important to look at the things he believes strongly that we might find reprehensible.

I admire JM for a lot of things, but I don't want him to be president anymore than I want Huckababy (who I admire for being funny and playing bass and his populist talk) or Romney (who I don't admire at all) or Guliani (who I admire for running to the WTC and taking charge on 9/11 as opposed to some who ran and hid) to be president.

everyone is entitled to his/her own belifes.

• Mr. independent Frickin' neutered himself for the love of G.W.Bush, who fucked him hard in 2000.

I'm with Cos...FUCK John McCain.

everyone is entitled to his/her own belifes.

• Mr. independent Frickin' neutered himself for the love of G.W.Bush, who fucked him hard in 2000.

I'm with Cos...FUCK John McCain.

I dunno man. I think he's getting a little more heat in here than he deserves vis-a-vis the other Republicans.

his "embrace" of W -- while embarrassing in hindsight -- is nowhere NEAR the level of flip-floppery and craven pandering that we've seen from Romney and Rudi. those two dudes have made ASTONISHING reversals on very significant policy points (to the deafening silence of the GOP that destroyed Kerry for supposedly doing the same.).

I'd say compared to the rest of the GOP field, McCain has "neutered" himself the least.

not sure why there's a whole thread bashing this guy compared to the rest of those clowns.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    lets stop and look a minute into john mccain's strong beliefs

nothing against you rootless but flip-floppery at its best

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    does he believe in bombing Iran