Fake Jordans Related

highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Just got back to the US a month ago, and I made my first eBay purchase in 6 years. I bought some Jordan's off eBay, and they turned out to be fakes.I paid for these via Paypal. Anyway, I sent the seller a message demanding a complete refund, and he agreed. The thing is, he asked me to send him the shoes back and then he will send the money back via Paypal.This seems shady as hell; so is there a more official way to go about this through Paypal? The guy has 100+ positive feedbacks (100%), although all the shoes he is selling are fakes as far as I can tell. He already gave me a positive feedback as soon as I payed for them, so I can safely give him negative feedback???but honestly I just want my money back.school me as I'm sure people have been through this... (I *did* try a google search about paypal returns, and couldn't really fine any definitive answers except about filing a dispute which I did, but I'm not sure how this will safely get my money back).help please!

Comments

• I don't know, I've never had this situation. I don't sell fakes. But if anyone wants a refund for any reason, I expect them to em them back, unworn, before they see a penny.

Anybody know how returns are usually handled by commercial, retail sites?

Post a pic. I want to see these

• http://niketalk.yuku.com/topic/35913/t/Legit-check-on-Jordan-III-s.html

That is the seller and shoe I bought. The fucked up part is I have a pair of authentic ones, but I bought these because the price was right and they are one of my favorite Jordans ever. I didn't even realize that it had the Jordan keychain with it. Honestly, the fakes are pretty good, but I could tell by the print that things were off. I did a search on niketalk, and I found that thread about this seller.

Yeah, I mean I guess I can send them back. I don't fuck with fake sneakers, so they do me no good having them around. If the guy tries to stiff me, I can file a PayPal dispute.

Dude responds quickly, gave me positive feedback quickly etc., so he doesn't seem too shady. Then again he is selling fake Nikes on eBay, so what do I know.

this turned into the Nelly of first eBay purchases

at least I didn't Paypal someone in Zaire $50,000 for a Porsche Turbo

• It's definitely a gamble. Either keep the fakes or risk losing the fakes, and the money. If dude is straight up, other than the fact he sells fakes, then that would be ideal but you never know. I would send them back but you could always give them to a homeless person.

• True.

Well, like I said???I should be able to file something with PayPal and fuck up his PayPal account if he doesn't follow through. Also, his perfect 110+ ebay feedback will be ruined. All the dude does is sell Nikes, so I am sure he doesn't want a scathing description of his shady business practices as the most recent one.

Sure he could start over, and maybe that is his mode of operation, but I guess I'll go for it. I have his home address too.

• send them back with delivery confirmation...once you have a tracking number and confirmation that he received them back, your money will be returned to you...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    pics or ur soft

• pics or ur soft

BATMON Y U ALWAYS GOTTA DO ME LIKE THAT!?!

pics or ur soft

BATMON Y U ALWAYS GOTTA DO ME LIKE THAT!?!

wow

Pleez invest in a more current Jordan design.

Let it go.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    let all that good old music you got go too. progress is ALWAYS positive. everything new is better than everything old.[/sarcasm]

let all that good old music you got go too. progress is ALWAYS positive. everything new is better than everything old.[/sarcasm]

Jordan I-IV = Saturday Night Fever Common

• I thought this was going to be a thread about Harold Minor.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    its so easy to spot the fake ones...i dunno how you got caught up believing they could be real!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Jordan I-IV = Saturday Night Fever Common

That's a plate--as in a plate one might eat off of--in your avatar right?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    its so easy to spot the fake ones...i dunno how you got caught up believing they could be real!

Even if they are fake, i still like em and do not care since it is not a record i have to spin on turntables, but a effin shoe i wear on my feet. That said, i still prefer og's of course, but if fakes come at the right price, what's the hell. now, if you paid REAL money for them, i totally understand your concern...

good luck with returning them...

*AQ: "About the song 'Just Don't', you are wearing Adidas and Gus wears Nikes. What up with that?"
    Krewcial: "Well, I'm not a dictator. I don't say Gus you can't wear Nikes. I think 'Just Don't' is a difficult song because most of the questions I get is about that song. Some people are offended by it, they say 'You only talk about sneakers, but you are wearing pants that are made under the same conditions'."
    AQ: "You have to start at some point."
    Krewcial: "Yeah, the song started about Nike but in the last part of the song I try to open it and talk about other stuff as well in general. That as a consumer you have to think about it. The product does not come out of nothing. It is made somewhere in certain conditions. People have responsibilities as consumers and it is good to think about it. Bringing it back to me wearing Adidas, I do wear sneakers of course. I'm in love with sneakers. But at the same time I try not to exaggerate and when I buy sneakers I deposit an amount of money on the bank account of 'Clean Clothes' organization. A lot of people ask me if I want to boycott Nike. I don't think that is a good option because the people working over there need the work. I just want that people who are working over there have decent working conditions. Supporting organizations like 'Clean Clothes' who want to have unions over there is a very good thing."

• Jordan I-IV = Saturday Night Fever Common

Black/Cement IIIs are anything but common??except for these fakes I just copped haha

Anyway, don't know how you can front on possibly the most classic Jordan ever. I'm not into anything past 11, but if moon-shoes are your game then I'm not gonna hate

• its so easy to spot the fake ones...i dunno how you got caught up believing they could be real!

You're Kewl Dude! What do you want me to say? I knew they were fake when I saw them in person, but the guy has 100% positive feedback selling only Nikes, included the retro card, the box etc. It was a buy it now, and I if I had researched a little further I probably could have avoided it.

Anyway, I'm glad you could never conceivably make this mistake??I truly am

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    You're Kewl Dude!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yikes!
    those look like the kicks I had in 6th grade. Looks to be the same size, too.
    kind of ugly.

• its so easy to spot the fake ones...i dunno how you got caught up believing they could be real!

You're Kewl Dude! What do you want me to say? I knew they were fake when I saw them in person, but the guy has 100% positive feedback selling only Nikes, included the retro card, the box etc. It was a buy it now, and I if I had researched a little further I probably could have avoided it.

Anyway, I'm glad you could never conceivably make this mistake?I truly am

Sheeeeeeit i could tell by the picture they were fakes.. I have a pair of fakes cause I spent two months trying to find a reasonable price on the OG's and I couldn't.. fuck it..I love the way J3's look but could justify spending $250-350 on them...

rockem out and don't give a fuck when some slob spills a drink on them.. on some dumbie scuffs them.

peace

• yikes!
    those look like the kicks I had in 6th grade. Looks to be the same size, too.
    kind of ugly.

you can hate on AJIIIs all day long but you arent convincing me

I'm not into anything past 11, but if moon-shoes are your game then I'm not gonna hate

I fux w/ 19 and 22 3/4ths.

How old were u when the III dropped?

No wonder

No wonder

no doubt

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I'm not into anything past 11, but if moon-shoes are your game then I'm not gonna hate

19's? damn dude. thats nasty.

to each his own i guess. 1-4 is the best though. actually, im not wild about 2's. But 1,3's and 4's will always be hottest to me,

1's are the best though.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts

19's? damn dude. thats nasty.

to each his own i guess. 1-4 is the best though. actually, im not wild about 2's. But 1,3's and 4's will always be hottest to me,

esp moonboots steeze
    I, III's IV, V's and VI are the only jordans i mess with
    highscheme if you need a legit check feel free to hit me up

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Jordans are truly the seventh element of hip hop--after double dutch.

Do u Double Dutch?

• Jordans are truly the seventh element of hip hop--after double dutch.

Do u Double Dutch?

yes, but never in a fake pair of Js

Do u Double Dutch?

yes, but never in a fake pair of Js

Haha -

Dogs,

U should cop the latest SOLE magazine which breaksdown the performance level of ALL The Jordan kix.

As much love as the early Jordan's get, Nike didnt really improve their technology until later on. Jordan 1 is basically a muthafuckin leather Chuck Taylor.

Highscheme - what did u think of the III w/ the Do The Right Thing colorways?