500 - salsa boogaloo funk & soul

captainplanetcaptainplanet 626 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I realized I'm hitting a mini-milestone with this post. Not as frequent a contributor as many of you, but I do appreciate all the knowledge, humor and music picked up here. Those of you whom I've met in real world have been down from first dap. Lookin forward to meeting & hanging with more of you in the future. This is a mix I made months ago and have been sitting on for no good reason. I do a weekly latin night that sounds something like this. Much respect also to DJ Dusk, whose "Musica" mix served as a bit of a blueprint. Not focussed on the raer, although there's a couple joints I'm guessing you won't know on here, but my goal was just to make a nice soundtrack for a house party that pulls together a lot of different Latin styles, all of which I love. Some of these tracks have been edited and slightly rearranged for increased impact. Hope you dig. here's the full mix uncutand here's a .ZIP file split into tracks with CD artwork insertTOQUE - TRACKLIST1. (Intro) Trompeta N Curero - Grupo Folkorico y Experimental Nuevayorquino2. Fiesta En Mi Corazon - Raphy Leavitt3. Merecumbe - Johnny Colon4. Confundido - Fruko & Sus Tesos5. Regino Suarez - Puerto Rico All Stars6. Celos De Amor - Armando Hernandez7. Aguanile - Willie Colon8. Se Le Ve - Batacumbele9. O Mi Shango - Mongo Santamaria10. Banana Juana - Ralph Robles11. Love Doll - Ray Jay & The Eastsiders12. Cry Back - Joey Pastrana & His Orchestra13. Oye Como Va - Enrique Lynch Y Su Conjunto14. Times Are Changin - Jimmy Sabater15. Safari - Tito Puente16. Salchicha Con Huevo - Mario Cavagnaro Y Su Sonora Sensacion17. El Galleton - Tempo 7018. La 132 - Ricardo Eddy Martinez19. Dame Un Tipi - Frankie Dante & Orchesta Flamboyan20. Too Late - Ralfi Pagan21. Panorama - Conjunto YaguarimuPEACE

Comments