THE BREAKS...I laugh at these clowns

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    be nice.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    the link isn't working for me...but i'm pretty sure it's the thread I posted here last night about them saying "who hates soulstrut" right?

• "Let me school you on something kiddo because the breaks has been around longer than anyone else has."

TOO FUNNY.... HAH HA AHH AH AHA H AH AH HAH H HA HA HA H AHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Link nah work.

It's got two sets of http:// in it. if you cut and paste with only one set it works. classic asshurtededness in full effect.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Is being "cool" not saying negative things?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Ahahaha..yeah, thats the strut..bad vibes yo..the thing is, theres only a handfulla dudes who REALLY know something, everybody else just has average knowledge (if even). You see that in the replies and the really smart ones know how to use google.

F**k them dudes, they think they are something better because their parents money.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ahahaha..yeah, thats the strut..bad vibes yo..the thing is, theres only a handfulla dudes who REALLY know something, everybody else just has average knowledge (if even). You see that in the replies and the really smart ones know how to use google.

F**k them dudes, they think they are something better because their parents money.

perpetually asshurt.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I hate them because they deny they started collecting records because of samples!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Would that whole thing fit in my location?

• I hate them because they deny they started collecting records because of samples!

christian death have SAMPLE?

• they are right about the hipster stuff

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    "ITS LIKE A BLOODS VS CRIPS THING"

• I love how Pap chimes in on anything anti-strut.
    I think he just stares at the front page and clenches his fists in anger.

seriously. again? and with Frickin' papsmear leading the charge. LOTFOL.

only thing more boring than the how to clean record threads. and at least responding to that bullschitt might actually help some little dumbass kid.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I love how Pap chimes in on anything anti-strut.
    I think he just stares at the front page and clenches his fists in anger.

they are right about the hipster stuff

^^^^suspect

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• We should really ALL register en masse and address this situation head on. Who's with me?

• I didn't even know what hip hop or samples were when I started collecting Sesame Street records in the seventies..

• they are right about the hipster stuff

^^^^HIPSTER

don't start none, won't be none.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

Fuck them dudes, they think they are something better because their parents money.

if i ever get to meet pap, i'll talk to him in english, record it on my cell phone and post it up here.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    if you have 1 post and you ask"he what is this sample or look at my e bay sells link" and you haven't introduced yourself to the forum or contributed anything. Then what type of response do you think you're going to receive? The Breaks is just that, samples and talk about samples and half ass MP3 mixes by Sc&*%^%^ & L*@^%^&.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I understand some people want to learn or they might have a specific question, but it's dudes whose whole MO is to start thread after thread of "CAN YOU TELL ME FAST AND RAER?" without contributing anything that gets on my damn nerves.

And at the very fuckin least introduce yourself.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I can't fathom taking a message board that serious.

"I'll die for this shit too!"

P.S. Watch the hits for this thread blow up because ALL OF THEM LURK HERE DAILY.

• btw... Quo...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    if you have 1 post and you ask"he what is this sample or look at my e bay sells link" and you haven't introduced yourself to the forum or contributed anything. Then what type of response do you think you're going to receive? The Breaks is just that, samples and talk about samples and half ass MP3 mixes by Sc&*%^%^ & L*@^%^&.

The-Breaks would suit you very well.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    The sheer fact that the breaks have to start a thread about how lame soulstrut is just reeks of asshurtedness, inadiquacy & self esteem issues. I didn't start collecting records bcause of samples, that is one thing that really didn't interest me (basically because there are no samples in hardcore punk) I also can't believe Pap hasn't built a bridge & got over it already, I mean any excuse to badmouth this place & he is mouthing off. That dude needs to learn how to take a joke (you'd think he'd have got enough practice at that by now seeing how he is eternally destined to be one).