plaese to post more craigslist

soulbrono1soulbrono1 205 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
http://austin.craigslist.org/tix/543530046.htmlI will trade entire record collection for one DJ Shadow ticket! - $1--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Reply to: [email]sale-543530046@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2008-01-18, 1:57PM CSTI bought a ticket and it was stolen from my home from a 'friend' of my roommate. Really lame. I'm putting up my entire record collection - over 250 records - to get another ticket. These are thrift quality records perfect for DITC beat mining... Have fun picking through here for collector???s gems or samples for DJ production. Huge collection in good condition. In general you get something like this: 87 classical records (Including??? Stravinsky, Strauss, Schubert, Holst, Handel, Mozart, Beethoven, Rachmaninoff, Brahms, Tachaikovsky, Debussy, Romberg, Mantovani) !!! 60 swing/ showtune/ big band records (Including???Billy Vaughn, Roger Williams, Judy Garland, Placido Domingo, Marty Robbins, Righteous Brothers, Dinah Shore, Jim Reeves, Mission Impossible, West Side Story, Herb Alpert, Percy Faith, Eddy Arnold, Al Hirt, Mario Lanza) !!! 63 R&B/ country/ comedy/ historical/ local/ and unusual records (including Bill Cosby, Linda Rondstat, Luther Vandross, Della Reese, Roger Miller, Ella Nelson, Barbara Streisand, John Denver, Bette Midler, Nancy Wilson, John F Kennedy) !!! plus 35 nice Christmas Records !!!! Must pick up. The collection is in 6 boxes and ready to go! I live off of the 290 near Brodie. What a great deal!

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    LOL. too funny. "i'll trade 250 terds for a ticket that is selling for $50 now plaese thanks.

• vagina shaped couch for sale

Pink Upholstered Vagina Couch
    Date: 2008-01-15, 11:46AM PST

For Sale - beautiful pink "vagina couch" that I made in art school and no longer have space for. The couch is large: measures 5' 3" long, 3' 3" wide at the middle, and stands 2' 3" tall (and is heavy like a couch). The pics are from my portfolio and are several years old; as a result, the couch has some scuffmarks and stains around the bottom from being moved, but otherwise is in excellent shape. A professional upholsterer helped me build the couch, so it is also functional and durable as a piece of furniture. The couch must be picked up in Mendocino, a 3-hour drive north of SF. I am asking for $600 and a loving home! Call Willow at [deleted] or reply to posting.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    V2 Pregnancy Supporter (aka Magic Underwear) Size L - $20[/b]

Reply to: [email]sale-509981750@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2007-12-15, 7:52AM EST

This thing is awesome. With my second I suffered from Vaginal Varicosities which is a lovely way of saying vaginal hemorrhoids. Charming and OH so painful. This is a support you wear OVER your underwear. In essence it is a female jock strap.

I got this at a materinity boutique and it retails for 50 bucks. I think their sizing is off. This is a Large. I wore some mediums but mostly large maternity cloths. My maximum weight was 185 and I am 5'7". I am on the bigger size, but have never worn the 18-20 that they say this fits. It is adjustable with velcro.

If you are in pain, this will change your life! I wore it out of the dressing room. Or maybe you have one and just want one to alternate. 20 bucks or best offer. Cash only. Smoke free and pet free. Here is what the manufacturer says ...

During pregnancy, vulvar varicosities can occur for many reasons. Increased weight of the enlarged uterus sometimes creates pressure on veins in the pelvic area and interferes with the flow of blood returning from the legs. The relaxed veins can become distended and "pop out" as vulvar varicosities. Wearing the V2 supporter before rising in the morning, helps prevent excessive swelling of the vulvar veins.

During pregnancy, vulvar varicosities can occur for many reasons. Increased weight of the enlarged uterus sometimes creates pressure on veins in the pelvic area and interferes with the flow of blood returning from the legs. The relaxed veins can become distended and "pop out" as vulvar varicosities. Wearing the V2 supporter before rising in the morning, helps prevent excessive swelling of the vulvar veins.

Im a former dj for who had loved playing and collecting records for almost 35 years. right now I have my storage unit full with about 50-100 large banana boxes full of verious styles from rock,r+b,classical,latin you name it lots of hard to find stuff and promo Lp's many still unopened and most in "VG+ condition or better. I have been dragging these Lp's around for many years and they are kept in a climent control unit, I have been toying around with the idea of selling or trading them , I don't need any services but if you have somthing of any value you would like to trade, This is enoff records to open your shop or for ebay or online business drop me a line.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    climent control unit

This is enoff records to open your shop or for ebay or online business drop me a line.

anyways, if there is anything good in there, i hope it's not in that bottom middle crate.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    This is enoff records to open your shop or for ebay or online business drop me a line.

anyways, if there is anything good in there, i hope it's not in that bottom middle crate.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Have you ever wanted to improve your singing voice?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email]sale-553239011@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-27, 9:58AM EST

Hi. I am a professional teacher and musician seeking one student for a special barter.
    I will teach you voice in exchange for massage.
    I am an attractive and talented caucasian male. You are an attractive female.

I can help you with a variety of vocal issues. If you wish to sing with more confidence, power and/or nuance then I can help...if you would like to learn to read music in the process I can help with that too.

I can also teach you guitar or piano.
    You do not need to be a trained masseuse...just be good with your hands.

We will need to meet at your place as mine is not conducive to lessons or massages.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    ANy oLDer LadIES want T0 Get............... LAid ?>?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email]pers-554580612@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-28, 10:53AM PST

its nice there are all these younger women putting ads out there, but im 55 years young and really prefer a woman around my age or older who likes sex...
    no falling in love allowed!...just some clean fun. im 6ft 1 and have nice teeth and hair with a great sense of humor...just send me a tasty picture of whats in store and lets get er done...

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 554580612

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Need someone to move my pee soaked couch.
    Reply to: [email]gigs-597685855@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-03-06, 3:29PM EST

I have a pee soaked sleep sofa which i need moved from the top of a 6th floor walkup to the top of a 6th floor walkup right next door. You must carry the sofa clenched between your ass cheeks and avoid stepping on every 4th step. If you get thirst you may drink directly from the faucet like the animal I think you are because I will provide you with no glass. You must have insurance, a license and be bonded, and be available to do this on 5 minutes notice anytime between now and Sept 3rd. I will take the lowest bidder no matter if you are criminally insane and are obviously going to rip me off. Like many people, I refuse to pay more for responsible and reliable movers, when I can save a couple pennies by hiring complete shitheads. Please provide a list of references so I may call your best customers and harass them in the middle of the night. What are you waitng for, hurry up!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    * Compensation: no pay

PostingID: 597685855

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Searching for couches for your new apartment, eh?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Searching for couches for your new apartment, eh?

i havent found the right place yet.