Primary Care Physician (Axelrod Related)

FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I just got a new job in Philly, and I was looking for a new doctor when I came across this: Nobody at work found humor in it, but I though you all would. I think I'm gonna give him a call tomorrow to set up an appointment.

Comments

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    GH? what the hell are you doing? get back to work!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    ask to see Dr Diamond

• FYBSFYBS 271 Posts
    Otto! What's up.

I wonder how many Axelrod related jokes I can pass before he gets a little too confident and goes "Serioiusly Deep" in my "Big Country" with the rubber gloves.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    on a related note
    i hope the maestro will collab with dre on detox or snap shadow back into a non hyphy reality or put out some new gear

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Otto! What's up.

I wonder how many Axelrod related jokes I can pass before he gets a little too confident and goes "Serioiusly Deep" in my "Big Country" with the rubber gloves.

Watch out for the "Heavy Axe"?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

"David Axelrod, Obama's political director, has denied Obama has become more direct in his criticisms after Clinton's comeback win in the Jan. 8 New Hampshire primary.

But on the eve of Nevada's caucus, Axelrod accused the Clinton campaign of distorting Obama's image, and said the Obama campaign would not fail to respond if it feels Clinton attacks unfairly. "What we won't do is what they are doing," Axelrod said. "We won't run ads that attack us for things they know are plainly untrue."

• Chestnut Street East

Who says that...