BET Founder Tries To Play Obama Out

13»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

And the left eats that shit up while pointing at Novack and claiming he's an evil conservative out to hurt the Clintons.

The result is..

1) There is this black cloud of doubt painted above Obama's head.

2) Novack is made out to be a bad guy when he is just an overzealous reporter wanting to break the most outrageous story possible.

3) The Clinton's walk away smelling like a rose, blaming the evil conservatives for everything.

And idiots believe them.

novack is full of shit and he got called out on this tmz type story the day his bogus article ran. did you forget novack's role in the Libby/Plame mess before you wrote that he's "made out to be a bad guy" but just "an overzealous reporter". its one thing not to reveal your sources, but how about not revealing your story!??!!

he succeeded in creating a buzz about what shocking dirt the clinton campaign supposedly had on obama, but then he just stfu when everyone challenged his journalistic ethics and integrity....AGAIN....by refusing to even say what the dirt was/is. go take that shit back to fox news.

this whole hillary/obama race issue is beyond stupid and i guess i was just bored last night for even getting into it. the Clintons policies and the voting records of Blacks in favor of the Clintons is all that needs to be said.

Johnson got a little carried away, but what was his main point? that the Obama camp must thing Black folks across the country are stupid if he is going to even engage in this ridiculous debate over whether the clintons are racist. Blacks have overwhelmingly supported the clintons. so are they a bunch of idiots or did the Clintons just succeed in fooling them all these years?

And regardless of whether you think Johnson makes sense or is talking out of his ass, he's NOT a paid Clinton spokesman. should we get into all the things that have been said by people who are campaigning for Obama? did you catch jesse jackson jr. giving a speech about hillary's crocodile tears last week? who cares.

OK you've convinced me....everyone in politics are sleazy, underhanded creeps...except for the Clinton's.

• OK you've convinced me....everyone in politics are sleazy, underhanded creeps...except for the Clinton's.

i don't think obama and/or clinton are sleazy. the media builds meaningless issues into headline stories. everybody knows obama has done coke. he admitted it in his book. its old news. so Johnson, a non-politician speaking at a Clinton rally, alludes to what may or may not have been a reference to what we already know....and its a headline. as if people were watching the rally and jumped out of their seats when he said what people have known for 2 years. so lame.